❄ e p i l o g u e

•3rd Person•

"How is Nathalie, class?" Said Ms. Heinz, their class adviser. "Any news about her? It's been a week since she last went here in school. What happened to her?"

"We don't know, Ma'am." Dina represented for the class' answer. Do you remember her? She was the toasted girl. She was toasted by Jake, the god of lightning.

They really don't know what happened now to Nathalie.

"Does she have some, serious illness?" Ms. Heinz asked herself. "Can anyone check her later on her house? There are so many activities that she must do in order to maintain her grades."

"Ma'am. I'll go and check her." A student appeared from the class' door.

"Thanks, Zach. Why are you here?"

"I'll just give my papers. My industrious classmates didn't gave my test paper to you." He gave his test paper to Ms. Heinz.

"Okay. Visit her later, huh?"

"Yes Ma'am!" He raised his right hand, as if promising. "I will." He ran away from the room.

*after classes*

Zach asked first where is Nathalie's house. When a classmate of Nathalie answered, he quickly went to her house.

"Mrs. Hermonds?" He knocked on the gate. Mrs. Hermonds, Nathalie's mother, opened it and asked Zach, "What's the problem?"

"Can I visit, Nathalie?"

"Of course, you're Nathalie's boyfriend anyway." He was shocked on what Mrs. Hermonds said.

"B-boyfriend?"

"You're Nathalie's boyfriend, right?"

"Huh?!"

"Ugh, nothing! Just get inside." Zach went inside their house, still thinking of what Nath's mother said.

***

"Knock on the door of her room first. She doesn't just accept visitors."