Gerard Way (fluff)

Sorry for not posting yesterday so here!

You and Gerard where walking down a path that you used to take back in high school.

"Can't you believe it's been this long."

He said as he put his hand around you. You giggled and nodded.

"I know it feels like yesterday when you asked me out."

He chuckles and kissed your forehead giving you a little tight hug you put your arms around his torso. But he moves away you gave him and  a confused look.

"(Name) we have been together through tough times and good times and I'm so happy to be with you."

He got down on his knees and pulled out a black box you gasp putting you hand over your mouth.

"I love you so much (name) that I would do anything to keep you by my side so will you marry me."

You smiled letting a few small tears fall down your face.

"Yes."

You said he smiled putting the ring and kissing you he picked you up and spun you around making you giggle.

"You just made me the happiest person in the world."

He said as he kissed you.

"I love you Mr.Way."

"I love you to soon to be Mrs.Way."

With that you two lived happily ever after the end.

Bam there you guys sorry again for not posting yesterday like I said I would please don't kill me please.

*backs away slowly with hands up*

Haha I'm werid......*sighs* thanks for reading XOXO