Gerard Way

You was standing side stage watching your boyfriend Gerard singing to his fans while standing there you saw Gerard winking at you alot making you blush madly. After the show was over Gerard grabbed you by the hand and dragged you to the Van that was park out back kissing you heavily pushing you up against the van.

"C'mon Gee fuck me already."

You said tugging his long hair he moans kissing your neck leaving love bits, he pulls away from you taking your shirt off moving your hands to his pants unbuttoning them he did the same thing, once his pants where down he immediately slams himself inside cause you to let out a load moan as he thrust harder and faster you moan loader and tugged his hair. He kisses your neck possibly leaving a mark.

"GERARD? DUDE WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

Gerard quickly pulled away cleaning your up making sure all the clothes was on you fixed your hair and flatten your skirt.

"(Name),meet me here in an hour we're not finished."

Gerard whisper in your ear you only nodded and kissed him before he walked away to meet up with his band.

You can't wait until to finish round One and go for round two.

Arthur Note: Hey you guys and girls sorry for not posting in a long time I'll be right back on track.

If you remember the schedule it might change for one reason I wish to not tell anywhores Hope you enjoy this chapter.

You can send request through the comments or private message.

Love you my dirty little freaks!

We are the kids from yesterday and we are not okay.

-Sassy Dragon ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Beautiful