Happy birthday GeeBear

Today is Gerard Way 39th birthday your sexy husband for a very long time that you had to do something for whenever he comes home so you decide to take a shower shave everything, after you was done you blew dry you hair to make it look good spray some of Gerard's favorite smell good stuff strawberries(or whatever you like) once done you ran to the living room to find the perfect horror movie to watch, as you was looking you hard a car door shut smiling you ran to hide so you can scare him as you did so he walks in, looking around as he shuts the door.

"Babe?"

He calls out but you made no sounds as he made his way to the kitchen you decide that you make your move and scare him, so you snuck up behind him, jumping on his back making him jump, you put your mouth to his ear and whisper 'boo' while kissing his neck.

"Jeez babe y-you scared me."

He whisper obviously turned on about what you are doing, you giggle and hope off him so he could turn around and give you a proper kiss.

"Happy birthday GeeBear."

You said kissing him again putting your arms around his neck as he begins to deepening the kiss by putting his hand on your lower back bring you closer to him. You smiled as he begins to move to the couch, it becomes heated between the two of you that you can hear smacking of lips and heavy breathing,

He lays you down not before sitting up to take his shirt off you ran your hands down his chest and to his belt trying to get off, once you got the belt loose and off he takes off your shirt {hah more like ripping it ;)} he pulls of both his pants and yours as well as your bra and underwear leaving you completely naked, he looks at you an 'awe' as his hand begins to trial your body but once his hand hits your uper thighs you stop him he looks at you completely shocked and confused you leaned yourself up to his ear.

"It's your birthday, let me take control."

You kissed his neck this time making him go under, you was on top kissing his neck leaving love bits, your trialed to his boxer rubbing him, his moans felled the room as you pace speeds up.

"Oh f-fuck,"

He moans leaning his head back closing his eyes, he finally came, you pulled the little gee out and leaned down to kiss his neck again. His hands move to your side, making you go down on him, both of your moans felled the room. Like wild animals you felt close to your climax as well as he was y'all both came together you rested your head in his sweating chest breathing heavily and hearing his fast heart beat.

"Best birthday ever."

He said as he played with your hair you giggle leaning up to kiss him.
"I love you Mr.Way."

"I love you to Mrs.Way."

Happy birthday GeeBear!!!! What did y'all think? I actually think this one was my favorite not sure.!

I can't believe our hero is 39!!

Talk about Mr. Steal Your Girl ;)

I like Dragons!
That was random!