Flashback (Negan)

Beths POV

I had one hand on the spread,Maggie was weakly lying on and my other hand anxiously holding hers.

I've never seen her look so ill even at the dark of night I could still see her pale face and darkened eyes.

We just left Eugine in the RV to try and trick the saviours,I just hope he's okay and that it all works out.

Now it's just me,Rick, Carl, Aaron,Abraham,Sasha and Maggie.

We're walking quite fast now through the forest as I watch Carl kill approaching walkers as I help when I can.

"Beth... It will be okay...he will be okay...We will find him" Maggie says weakly smiling up at me.

My thoughts then returned to Daryl,I haven't saw him for days now and with the saviours about and finding Michonnes hair and Daryls arrows attached to walkers I'm really worried about him as I begin to feel tears form in my eyes.

I quickly wiped my eyes,"Don't worry about that lets just focus on getting you to hilltop"I smiled weakly looking down to Maggie as she grabbed my hand again.

Suddenly,we were interrupted by whistles and lots of them.

We all started panicking and looking around as the whistles grew louder and louder,they were all synchronised.

We then began running with my heart racing everyone was on guard and looking around every angle until the noise got too much and we just stopped.

Bright lights hit our faces causing us to squint for a few seconds.

As I adjusted to the surroundings I saw men and lots of them crowded around in a big circle all carrying weapons at least 60.

My heart sunk as I thought about Maggie not being able to reach hilltop,but there's still hope.

A man came over to us and talked,but nothing he said was going through to me.

I was too busy thinking about Maggie and Daryl and how we could possibly escape.

Suddenly, my attention turned to our RV and then Eugine who was crying nervously with a freshly bruised and cut face.

It was that moment when I knew something bad was going to happen and there was nothing anyone could do.

"Beth, Kneel.." Sasha whispers pushing me down a little as I came back out of my thoughts and knelt down as I looked down and saw the group kneeling down as well

I was kneeling down in-between Aaron and Sasha as the saviours brought Eugine over to kneel with us

I was looking at Maggie who was barely kneeling and as I looked up my heart stopped as I saw Daryl come out of a box type thing followed by Michonne,Rosita and Glenn

I felt my hand bring itself to my mouth as I held my gasp in

I looked at Daryl's lifeless body covered with a blood soaked blanket as he made eye-contact with me...

His warm eyes pierced into mine and we looked at each-other hopelessly

I wanted to run over to him,but knew that could end badly for all of us

I had to fight the tears back as much as I could and everyone looked panicked

I looked at Glenn who was on the floor as he looked over to Maggie..

"Maggie"Glenn says weakly as he got kicked to the ground, Maggie began to cry.

Before I knew it a small tear began rolling down my cheek.

"Let's meet the man" A voice said as I turned to see him knocking on the RV.

The RV door swung open as a man who I presume was Negan stepped out with a bat on his shoulder

"Pissing our pants yet?" Negan asked smiling as he walked over to us slowly.

My eyes kept trailing their way to Daryl and I knew I had to stop

"...if you don't do what I want......... and what I want is half your shit and if that's too much you can make, find or steal more and it will even out sooner or later" Negan says staring at Rick.

"This is your way of life now, the more you fight back the harder it will be..so someone knocks on your door, you let us in we own that door, you try to stop us and we will knock it down... You understand...?"Negan asked putting his hand behind his ear as he leans closer to Rick

"No answer?... You don't really think you were going to get through this without getting punished now did you?.... I don't wanna kill you people"Negan continues and the more he did the more fear ran through my trembling body

And before I knew it more tears streamed down my face as I looked at Rick who had so much fear and hatred in his eyes at the same time.

But tears were forming in everyone's eyes including mine.

My attention suddenly turned to Negan as he said the words "so now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell outta one of you" My heart began racing and racing as I thought of everyone here as I began to shake.

"This is Lucille and she is awesome" Negan said whilst swinging Lucille who was a large bat with barbed wire wrapped around it and if it hit you I'd imagine it would hurt a lot!...

As he continued talking he then walked over to Abraham and stared at him.

I watched as Abraham rose up higher on his knees to show he's not afraid,this made me admire his courage.

"huh....I gotta shave this shit" Negan said to Abraham.

As Negan began walking towards my direction, I looked over to Daryl for comfort and saw him tense up as Negan grew closer to me..

He walked passed me and stopped at Carl.

"You've got one of our guns, you've got a lot of our guns...........Shit kid lighten up, least cry a little" Negan said to Carl and then he laughed, stood up and began walking again...

He stopped at Maggie and my heart raced "gheezeeeee... You look shitty....I should just put you out of your misery right now" Negan states swinging his bat.

"No"Glenn screams and gets pulled back by Negans men and gets kicked and punched on the ground.

"Stop it"Maggie screams and crys

"Stop!"I shout supporting my big sister.

"Well, look at this you have yourself a little fan club" Negan laughs

Negan looks at me and says to his men to get him back in line and Glenn screams in anger.

"Don't" Glenn cries making Negan laugh.

He doesn't take his eyes of me as he approaches.

"Well....what do we have here?"Negan asks kneeling in front of me smiling.

I look over at Daryl,looking angry and shaking his head.

And Maggies quiet sobs.

"I'm gonna need you" Negan says to me making me shudder as I notice Daryl weakly pull him self up to stand.

"No!" He growls in his husky voice......

THANKS YOU AND I HOPE YOURE ENJOYING IT 💖