Upset and Misery

Next thing I knew my eyes shot open and I was lying on a bed.an unfamiliar bed.

My head was still hurting and the room was silent.

I got outta bed and placed my sweaty head in my hands.

"Was that real?"I asked myself.

The room I was in had a large black coffee table,an arm chair and paintings hanging around.

There was a small window in the corner so I went over to it but it was just a road I didn't even recognise.

I was wearing a short tight black dress that confused me on where it had come from and why it was so clean.

I noticed a hard solid oak door and slowly opened it making as little noise as possible.

It was an empty corridor....

Then I heard two male voices and they sounded like they were coming closer to me so I ran back to the bed and closed my eyes shut.

The door opened and in came the two men I somehow recognised one of their voices.

One of them was the voice that made me shudder..........Negans.

"She's been passed out for days now she should have been awake by now" Negan spoke angrily.

"I know but there's nothing I can do" The other voice spoke,I then heard the door slam shut again.

I opened my left eye a little bit and noticed the other man was dressed in doctors uniform making notes on a clipboard.

"I know you're awake"the doctor spoke.

I didn't hesitate and sat up looking at the doctor with fear.

"Where am I?, I hate hospitals " I spat they reminded of grady and that was a place I never wanted to see again.

"You're with the saviours" The doctor replied taking my temperature,but I flinched with his touch.

"Where's my group,did I die?"I asked arching my eyebrows.

The doctor laughed "What do you remember" he went and sat down in the arm chair in the corner.

"I....erm remember Negan killing all of my family and then it all went black" I begin to cry historically as flashbacks of Daryl being crushed by a bat and Maggie being shot at would be enough for me to end my life right now..

"Why am I alive?"I asked.

"You passed out and now you're property of Negan"He answered.

The door burst open again and in came the man himself...Negan.

"Finally,you're awake I thought you would never wake up"Negan laughed.

I looked around for any sort of weapon,but there was nothing.....

"Why did you kill them all?"I screamed.

Negan just looked at me with deep confusion and a evil smile.

"Come with me"Negan laughed and walked out of the room.

I cautiously follow Negan down a long grey corridor until he took a sudden stop.

We stopped at a large solid steel door and Negan smiled at me.

He unlocked the door and slowly opened it letting a small amount of light shine through the dark cell.

There on the floor I saw Daryl in a corner with dirty clothes labelled "A".

But I thought he was dead?

I saw him being hit until he was mush...but that didn't matter......

I ran into the dark cell and wrapped my arms around Daryl's weak body.

Not letting go, I began crying into his shoulder.

I felt Daryl slowly place one hand on the low of my back.

"That's enough"Negan demands.

I turn to Negan with rage and sadness in my eyes.

"No!" I shout.

"Beth go"Daryl whispers still looking down.

"What have you done to him?"I scream.

Negan laughs,"I did nothing,Daryl however is responsible for the death of your friends"

I look at Daryl with confusion,"what?"

Daryl's still looking down to the dusty ground.

I notice something small on the ground and turn it over to see a Polaroid of a pile of mashed up brains and guts.

Before I can look at it properly, Daryl snatches outta my hand and tucks it behind his back.

"Daryl?" I whisper placing my warm hand on his dry hand.

but he still remained still and silent....

"Come on"Negan yawned.

"but then who died?"I whispered to myself squeezing my eyes shut to let tears pour down my face.

"Daryl, I can't remember who died I thought everyone was killed by him even you,but that's clearly not what happened, and I don't know if I was dreaming or hallucinating......"I cried.

"Come now or I'll kill Daryl here and now!"Negan shouts slamming Lucille against the cell door.

I quickly wipe my eyes and plant a small kiss on Daryl's right cheek.

I notice tears slide down his face as I did this and finally I let go of his hand and step out of the cell.

"Don't lay a hand on her!"Daryl gruffs.

With that Negan places a hand on my shoulder,laughs at Daryl and slams the door shut.

Negan led me down the dark corridor and it loomed on me that I still had no idea who had died........what happened to Maggie????