Chapter 3: Guardian Angel

Hey guys, before I start the chapter, I want you to know that yes, I am alive. I just started school and all, and I am overwhelmed with work. Like school work. BUT! I will be posting a chapter on boh of my stories, so be sure to check em'out. Enjoy!

*************

"Adam?" I asked. What the devil's home was he doing here! Did he still remember me? Or was I some fangirl who he didnt even know existed?

"Yes, I do remember you. Ever since you moved here, I've wanted to see you." said Adam.

"Did I think out loud?" I already knew the answer.

"Yeah..." said Sam. "And you did look like a dork when you said it."

"Wow, way to help me feel better, Sam."

"Still have that sense of humor I missed so much," whispered Adam. "We should all hang out again," This time, out loud. "How about 6:00 Friday night?"

"Thats cool, meet you at...hmm, where should we meet?" I asked.

"How about...Piper's Pizza! Thats a good pizza place." said Sam

"I'll take your advice since you're a local." said Adam. "You should know."

The other guy finally got up and took his hood off. It was Ty!

"Alright then," said Ty. "It's a double date!"

"What? No! It's just a gatherin of old friends who havent seen each other I AGES!" I said. I'll admit, I did blush a little.

"Yeah, it's a Not-A-Date. Right Alex?" said Adam.

"Right. Now, can someone give me a lift?" I asked.

Next thing I know, I'm walking to Adam's car with a soaking wet swimsuit on. Thank God it was a swim shirt and board shorts.

He drops me off at my house, and my mother comes running in.

"OHMYGODALEXAREYOUOKAYIWASSOWORRIEDWHAT-"

"Mom, chill out, I'm fine. Dont worry."

"What happened? I got so worried when you didnt come home and I got a call from the hospital saying something happened!" she said as she pulled me in for a hug.

"Mom, I just want to lay down. I'll tell you the whole story."

I told her about the video, the last day, when I went surfing, my rescue, waking up in the hospital, and being taken home. I lied and told her Sam took me home so she wouldn't freak when I didn't tell her my hero.

"Who saved you? Was it a random stranger?" she asked.

"Actually, no."

"Who then?"

"A guardian angel," I paused. "Who I've known all my life."