Chapter 2: Last day of School

Adam's P.O.V.

"Okay Ty, are you ready to go to L.A. for the whole summer? " I asked. Ty and I had rented out a beach house for the summer. The rest of Team Crafted was going to come, but they had buisness to do.

"Oh Adam, you just want to try and find those girls from elementery school, don't you? Thats why it's L.A, isn't it." said Ty.

"Pfft, no," I blushed. I still remember that kiss Alex gave me, I wondered about her ever since. "I just think L.A. is a cool place, you know, it's where a bunch of other youtubers live. Like Tobuscus, or smosh (I think)!

"Mmm hmm. I can tell when my Adam's in love. You haven't seen her in almost 6 years! For all you know, she could be some goth person."

"Says the guy with the emo haircut. Come on, lets go. We're suprising a random high school with our apperence. So look good." I told him.

"Okay, now get in the car." said Ty. I was seriously hoping she didn't move.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Ah, last day of high school forever! Yes! What about you Sam?" I asked on the school bus.

"Good, wanna watch Sky on my phone?" she asked.

"Does Sky like butter?" I replied. So we watched some videos. Then something new popped up. It was a video of deadlox and Sky IRL.

"Hey guys, Sky here and I'm in my car with deadlox or Ty, and we are doing an update video. Now, as you can see, we are riding to Los Angeles right now and yes, I am doing a meet n greet. (3 hours of explination later... ) But I will update more on the meet n greet later, but until then, I'm Sky, and I'll see you later recruits." And just as it started to fade out, it showed a quick video of a foot, and Sky said "#Ty's Foot" abruptly, and I burst out laughing. Everyone on the bus stared at me and I said "Funny video" and every one went back to being normal. Until after school.

I decided to go to the beach, and went swimming in the ocean with Sam. When we get there, we see some of the biggest waves. we grab our surfboards and go out.

"SAM! LOOK AT ME!" I cry as I hang ten. (Sorry If I mess all this up...I don't surf...) As we surf, we see the waves getting bigger.

The lifeguard tries to tell us to get us out of the water, but a wave over takes me...

Adam's P.O.V.

First thing you do when you go to L.A: GO TO THE BEACH!

Ty and I (Ooh, that rhymes!) set up some chairs, got out the grill, and played football on the beach. The golden sand sat in my toes as I threw the ball. Then we-oh great. The fans. People (girls mainly) swarmed around me.

"AHH! SIGN MY T-SHIRT!" "AHH LOOK AT MY NEW SWIMSUIT!" "AHH HUG ME!" Oh. My. God.

"Hey guys, I know it's nice, seeing me and all, but this is not a meet n' greet!" I say

Suddenly, the waves get huge and the lifeguard calls everyone in. Two girls far out there try to come in, but they both go under. One comes up and screams. The other, I don't see her. The one who came up grabs the other and tries hauling her in to shore. But if she does it by herself she'll never make it. I run in after her. Soon Ty joins us. We all grab the girl and try to bring her in. I notice that the girl looks vaguely familiar but breathtakingly beautiful. The other girl is crying now, and also looks familiar.

When we finally get her in, she's not breathing.

"WAIT!" I cry, "I KNOW CPR!" I get down and start the CPR moves.

Ty's P.O.V. (BECAUSE I CAN!)

I feel so worried for this girl. Both of the girls we helped look like some old childhood friends I had. The girl standing next to me, shivering, looks like my old friend Sam, but it couldn't be.

"Thank you guys," she says "for saving my best friend's life." From this angle, she looks dazzling. Her jade green eyes stare into mine. I gasp. She doesn't seem to recognize me. "I'm Samantha. But don't ever call me that if you wanna be socked like my old friend Tyler."

"It's Ty, Sam, so can we get back to making friends?" I say with a small smile.

She does a double take "TY?! WHAT?!"

"In the flesh. Don't you remember?" I replied.

"OHMYGOD! Thank you guys for saving my friend. Who's the guy giving her CPR?" she asked

"Adam, remember him too?" I said.

"Thank you guys." and the other girl was taken to the hospital.

Alex's P.O.V.

I woke up in a hospital bed. I heard the steady beat of the heart monitor. A doctor and more people were in the room. Two of them were wearing hoodies. The other was Sam.

"Sam? Where are we? Who are they? What-"

"Ah, you're awake!" saod the doctor, dismissing me with his hand. "I'm sure you have tons of questions."

"Yes. What happened?" I asked.

"You were surfing right?" he asked

"Yes" I said.

"Well, you almost drowned and if someone had not given you CPR, you would've died." he said. What?

"Then, who saved me?" I asked.

"I did," said a voice from the other side of the room. It was one of the guys in hoodies. Then he walked over and took off his hoodie. "Alex."

"Adam?"