Chapter (23)

While I was sleeping I felt someone nudging me. "Wake up!! Jessy!!"

"Mum please I want to sleep!!" I said semi unconscious.

"Enough sleep ,couch potato!!" the voice said nudging me again.

I started pulling the cover then rolled and faced the other side "Mum I beg......" What?! that's absolutely not mum I thought to myself in shock then I lifted myself up and looked back to the other direction as I opened my eyes with my jaw dropped.

"Get up countess we have loads of studying!!" Joe said firmly.

"Are you serious it's 8 in the morning, and it's Sunday!!" I stated as I went under the cover again.

"You have 10 seconds countess if you didn't get up I'll pour this bottle of water on you, 8 seconds left!!"

"What?!" I shouted as I pushed away the cover looking at the bottle in his hand.

"Five!!"

"Ok!! Ok!!" I said as I jumped out of the bed. Last night was a long one since we had to stay with Lee for a bit of time I was home at 11,when I came I didn't find dad I can't believe he just left like this without even telling me Happy Birthday, seriously how could he?!

"Jessy!!" Joe moved his hands up and down infront of my face.

"WHAT?!" I snapped out of my thoughts " I can't believe I won't get enough sleep even on the weekend!!" I shouted at him " Plus who allowed you to come and wake me up like this?!" I asked sternly, but then I was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Yes?!" I shouted, Mum opened the door in response "Do you want me to get you breakfast??" Mum asked.

"Please Emily, I'm starving!!" Joe answered, then mum looked towards me " I need coffee!!" I begged.

"Ok, I'll go get you breakfast and coffee." mum left and then closed the door behind her.Did mum forget her own daughter's 18th birthday ,too??

I went into the toilet and washed my face so that I can be able to see and function, when I got out I found Joe staring at me " what on earth are you staring at?!" I snapped.

"You look like a mess!!"Joe chuckled lightly, that's when I realized that he was wearing aqua blue shorts and a white V-cut shirt it was as if he was going to the beach or something , it was probably the first time for me to ever see him like this he usually wears dark jeans. The shorts suited him perfectly as they were the same colour as his eyes with his blonde hair messed up he looked so perfect. What the ...?! why on earth am I even thinking about his looks, this is why people should get enough sleep ,right?! 

"Are you checking me out, countess?!" Joe asked teasingly.

"Off course not?!" I shouted firmly "I need to get some sleep and you freakin woke me up!! " I said in a pissed off tone.

Joe smirked "Admit it countess , I'm irresistible!!"

This guy's ego can't get any bigger believe me it's even bigger than his house "In your dreams Mister!!" I said strictly "Plus you're not even my type." I added, Joe smirked as he started coming closer to me and I started moving backwards until my back hit the wall "And what is your type exactly, countess??" He whispered with his eyes staring directly into my eyes it was like I was staring to the deep blue ocean,I was silent for a while , then thank God mum knocked on the door so I pushed him away and jumped onto my bed . Mum came in with the breakfast and with my one and only love iced coffee my eyes shine just at its thought , seriously how could people even live without it?!