Chapter (31)

"Goodnight my sleeping beauty" was the last thing I heard.

I felt someone nudging me "Jessy!!....Jessy !! wake up!!" it was Suzy.

"emm.... Suzy!! I need to sleep!!" I said as I rolled in my bed " you woke me from the best dream ever!!"I whispered to myself while yawning.

Suzy chuckled "what's the dream about??" she asked.Did she really hear that?!

"I'll tell you later just leave me now!!"

"I'm going no where, unless you tell me what was that dream that you prefer on your best friend!!'

I sighed since she seemed unwilling to leave me alone " okay but you'll leave me to sleep after that!!" she nodded as I began to tell her" we were in the Eiffel tower Joe told me he liked me and I told him I liked him then you guys appeared from no where , Joe and I kept dancing all night!!"

"Then you fell a sleep and he carried you all the way here!!" she interrupted.

" What?! How did you know that?!" I asked in shock.

"because it's not a dream!!" she smirked.

"you mean... you mean that....that he actually told me that he loves me ?!!"

"Yup" she answered popping the p" This is why I came to you!!you need to change your clothes, you don't wanna ruin the dress Demi's mum made for you !!" she informed. I took a look at myself as I figured out that I was still wearing the dress.

" How did you get into my room?!" I asked a bit confused getting out of my bed as my brain started to function a little bit and I began to gather the surroundings.

"I met Joe when he was getting out of the room!!" she winked."Okay!! I'll go now !!..... you change your clothes and go back to sleep!!"she said heading towards the door " Suzy!!" I called, she turned in response "Thank you !!" she smiled at me then opened her arms widely " Come here!!" she said, I went to her directly and hugged her tightly , she rubbed my back in circles " You shouldn't thank me , idiot !!"she paused for a second as we parted " I'm your best friend , remember!!" she quoted my words " Plus Joe really likes you!! you guys really deserve each other!! But you were just too stubborn to admit it !! " she said in a low and steady voice, I smiled at her in response, I still can't believe that it was all true , I really have the best friends ever !!

Suzy left and I changed into my favourite aqua blue pyjama then fell into deep sleep......

........

I woke up on my phone buzzing , I reached out for it immediately then found a new text , I smiled widely when I figured out who the sender was "When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I can do without thinking of you, So enough sleep, countess :P I want to see you ." I chuckled in response I wasn't able to reply since I was interrupted by a knock on the door. When I went to open it a white envelope with a heart at the corner appeared , I immediately opened it and found a card that read :

It's just like this......

The Greatest thing that has ever happened to me was finding you

........I love you

My lips curled into a genuine smile my heart was aching in a way I never felt before a good way actually!! I got out and knocked on the door right next to mine Joe's room, He opened in the exact same instant "Countess?!.... is there something wrong ?!" he said rolling his eyes and looking upwards.

"No, I just found this card!!" I said while playing with it.

"Oh, really!!" he played the fool.