1

This is a collab with mayaph1 go check out her account. The story is there too.
I never write authors notes so this is new.
I know a lot of my story's are about serious subjects. I just do this because I think they need to be heard and this is my way to do it anonymously, as well as write about this show because obviously this kind of stuff doesn't happen on disney. Enjoy!
------------

A whole summer is a very long time. And just the amount of time to reinvent myself.
Two days before.
"Seriously, Maya. ANOTHER slice if pizza. No wonder you're packing on those pounds."
"Excuse me?"
"I'm just saying that you've put on a few pounds. Don't hate me." I looked over to my friends.
"I have to agree." Said Riley. "But don't worry about it." I stood up and looked at my body in Riley's mirror. I had never looked at it the right way before because right before my eyes, I blew up. I was finally seeing what they saw. Full hips, thick thighs, excess fat on my chest, a whole bunch of stuff that I didn't need.
"Maya, you look fine. You're just growing. You've always been fine, your just gonna have to get used to having a little excess fat for once. It's not even that much." Said Riley. But it is. She only said that because she saw the tears in my eyes. I sat back down and finished my slice to avoid looks of concern over my tears being fought to stay in my eyes. But after lunch, I could not keep it down.

"I'll see you in September."
"Awe, it's so far away." For once, I'm okay with that.
"Eat healthy." Said Topanga. Does she think I'm fat too! Of course she does. I'm a giant.
"See you." I turn and walk away, getting as far as I can. I wipe my developed tears and turn to another block, look left and right, and run. I run as fast as I can for as long as I can, reaching the park. My lungs are killing and it feels like my chest is going to burst in someone is drilling a hole in my tongue. But then I continue, because all of my friends have left, and I am not waisting a moment.