Fixing the Broken Pieces

She happily skipped out of the kitchen calling "Kade! Can you pick up some milk please?" She walked over to his spot on the couch. "Yea of course Ash." He kissed her and went and grabbed his coat and keys then walked out. She waved bye and told him to be safe.

Hours passed and she was starting to to get really worried, it doesn't take 6 hours to get milk. Her phone buzzed and she answered it. "Hello?" She answered. "Ms. Brooks?

Her phone dropped onto the bed as she got the phone call. Her heart ached, shattered, broke, into millions of little broke pieces. Tears welled up in her eyes but she was too scared to let them fall, fearing they wouldn't stop. All because of 4 little words. "He's dead Ms. Brooks."

She cried for hours and then decided she couldn't be in the same house he lived in. She packed her things and ran out of the house. she looked at her back pocket that held her money and phone. 800 dollars, thats enough to buy a plane ticket she thought. She entered her car furiously and backed out of the driveway.

She approched the airport after driving way out of speed limit. Grabbing her belongings and pulling out her wallet and grabbed all her money buying a one-way plane ticket to London. She lived in New York so it would take a while to get there. Getting her self comfy, she grabbed her phone and looked at her missed messages.

From: Mom

Honey, i know your upset but come home.

From: Drea

We miss Him and you, come home sis.

She ignored them and shut off her phone when the flight attendant said to turn off all electronics over the intercom. She fell asleep thinking of him.

The flight attendant slowly woke her. "Hon, We have landed." She said giving her a warm smile as she spoke in a heavy London accent. She nodded at her with a smile and headed off the plane. She was on her phone looking up appartments or 'Flats' as they call them here as she bumped into someone. "Oh! Please excuse me im terrible sorry! I'm a major clutz!" She apologized. "

"It's totally fine. I should've watched where I was going..." And Irish Accent voice said. She looked up to see a blonde boy. She smiled. "Sorry..." she paused as if telling him to continue. "Niall." he said with a shake of his head. She stifled a laugh because he basically just double guessed his own name.

"So what's your name?" He questioned. "Ashley." She stated. "Well I gotta go, wait-" He took out his phone. "Type in your number." She typed in her number and name and chose the ringtone she wanted for her then handed him his phone. "Bye Ash!" Her face fell as she heard that nickname. "Yea bye." she said dismissively. "You okay?" he asked. "Yea, I'm fine. Sorry I didn't mean to be rude, it's just I'm going through a lot right now." She apologized. His face brightened a little knowing he hadn't done anything. "Alright, well bye!" he said happy and cheery. "Bye!" she waved her dainty hand at him.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket.

Unknown Number: Hey this is Niall, just making sure I have the right number.

She smiled. Chuckling silently to herself.

Ashley: Yes, you have the right number.

Niall: Kay, good. BYE!

Ashley: Bye. :)

She chuckled because this boy is so happy. Hopefully it's not an act, she thought. He seemed too happy and young to be miserable.

She looked up the address to her apartment. She parked the rental car she used to get there. "I need a car." she muttered under her breath. After that, she walked in the lobby. "Uhmm, excuse me sir, what floor is apartment 5B?" she asked. "Apartment? Ohh, your American so you call it that. Flat 5B is on floor 5." He stated with a heavy British accent. "Thank you sir."

She headed to her apart -flat- on the elevator with her luggage. She walked into the flat. "Wow," She thought. Her phone buzzed. She took out her phone.

Niall: Hey!

Ashley: Hi!

Niall: So what you doing?

Ashley: Just unpacking.

Niall: I can show you around tomorrow, you know like around London if you want?

Ashley: Sure, I'd like that. :)

Niall: Okay well see you tomorrow! Bye!

Ashley: Bye!

"I've gotta order some furniture." she thought aloud. She was absolutely tired. She grabbed some pajamas a blanket and a pillow and made bed on the fuzzy carpet. Before falling asleep two thoughts occurred to her head.

Kade was gone forever and she was going to miss his funeral.

Once she woke up she turned on the TV. Oddly enough, the flat came with one. She turned through the channels when a picture came up and she recognized it as Niall.

"Breaking news!

One direction star, Niall Horan has been spotted with mystery girl at London Heathrow airport yesterday. Who is this girl? Whoever she is, she's gorgeous, directioners better watch out!"

It was a picture of her and Niall on the TV screen.

Well then.

So this is my new story. Now Ashley I used with my name, but the character herself is not me, the character is, I haven't found anyone yet, is like I picture a innocent girl with like light brown hair with blonde highlights and red dip dyed hair with like light freckles, a pale face and blue eyes. and is 5' 6". Next chapter is focused on Niall. And the girls who cast the One of the guys girls you'll come in soon I swear!

ILYSM SNOWFLAKES!

- Ashley <3