chapter 4

After an eventful furniture transaction, Niall showed up. "I apologize for not helping you with furniture, I was currently busy." He said. I replied "Don't worry I had workers and a friend to assist me so." All of a sudden Kade appeared. "Who's this?" Niall questioned. My eyes went wide and I politely excused myself and took Kade with me into a different room. "How can he see you!?" I practically whisper-screamed "The same way you can- I can make myself be known to the people important in my quest to happiness for you." He said casually. "What has he have to do with it?" I questioned. "Oh more than you think Ash, more than you think."

 Niall got on well with my accidental ex. They downed a couple pints of beer, which, for the record, I had no idea where it came from. But, assuming kade's angel "powers", I'd lean more towards the fact that he has something to do with it. "So, Kade where are you from?" Niall asked. "Oh I'm from New York, how about you?" Kade asked, diverting the subject from him for obvious reasons. "Mullingar Ireland." Niall replied smoothly. "Well that explains your accent, and that your not a lightweight." Kade chuckled. "Me? A lightweight? Hell no." Niall smirked. "So, Ash, how do you and Kade know each other?" Niall asked.

 Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. "Uhmm, we- uh them-" I fumbled with my words.

 "Childhood friends." Kade to the rescue. "That's cool." Niall replied. "So did you move here for college or something?" Niall asked. Enough with the questions Niall! "Yes, actually, Ash is going to Oxford."

"I am?"

"You are."

"Congratulations Ashley!" Niall cheered. "When are you going?"

"This August." Kade replied. "So seven more months to prepare, can you do it Ash?"

"Totally." I said distantly.

*************************************************

 "Why did you tell him I'm enrolled for oxford?! I'm not even that close to that level of academics!" I practically yelled at kade. "Your not going to enroll, I have a plan, I just need you to work with me here. Don't tell him about me. Yet. And start spending more time with him, Harry, Louis, Liam, Zayn, Sophia, and El." Kade said. "What do you mean Yet, and how come I have to start spending time with them?"

   "You'll find out." I was starting to get frustrated. "Stop keeping secrets!"

"I'm not allowed to tell you this early in my mission!" Kade said.

"Mission! What is the freaking mission? Why can't you tell me?"

"It will ruin it all, that's why." he says calmly.

Rolling my eyes, I storm to my room and lock the door.

Wait-

"Storming off to your room won't do anything."

Dammit!

"Stop passing through walls." I say defeated.

"Stop being stubborn."

"Sorry."

He sits down next to me on the mattress.

“No need to be sorry. But please. Be cooperative."

"No promises." I say smiling.

"You're a butt." He says

"So are you."

«««««««««««««««««««««*»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

"Ashley!" Niall and the boys shout when I knock.

I had texted Niall prior to my appearance, so they obviously know it's me. Kade stands next to me, though, he is in his secret agent Angel form. I have no idea how to refer to it in any other way than that so that is what I will settle for.

Niall is the one to open the door, but as soon as I step in the other boys bombard me as well.

"Hi guys." I say.

I go around to greet them in hugs. We go chill on the couch, Kade standing in the corner, observing us, for what reason? I'm completely unaware. We talk of random things, drifting from sports to music to food. After a while, we decide on a game. We debate which game and Zayn shouts "Ouija board". I look over in Kade's direction with wide eyes. His eyes are equivalent to mine. He does the hand motion as if cutting over his neck to signal no, but it's too late. The boys already decided yes.

Well shit.

««««««««««««««««««·»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Logan Lerman= Kade

Girl in cover picture (not sure of her name)= Ashley

Niall=Niall

lol

Okay so I'm alive and well if you were wondering. lol.

I'm not sure, but I think I will be updating more.

love you!

-Ashley