The one thought that never came to mind

A/n: Hello my lovlies! (Sorry I am really bored) So I have like this band thing coming up so I probally won't post for awhile. So please don't freak out. Shit happens! Iruka-sensei: *goes to say something* A/N: *cuts off Iruka* YOU DO IT TO SO DON'T EVEN TRY THAT! I DON'T GIVE THIS 'I AM OLDER' SHIT! CAUSE WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE! SO WHO FUCKING CARES! *hair goes up in ninetails*
(Your pov)
I just met this really weird yet nice guy. Me and Kankuro are standing outside the kazkage's building. "Holy...shinobi! Let's go in!" I say happily grabbing Kankuro's wrist. We run inside and up to the kazekage's office. Kankuro laughs at my enthusiasm. "What's so funny, Kuro?" I ask jokingly. I knock on the and hear a muffled "come in." I open the door and look around like a kid in a candy store. "Can I help you?" The kazekage asks. I snap out of my candy trance and bow slightly. "My name is (Y/N) Uzumaki. I was told by the hokage to come and talk to you, Lord kazekage," I say as I come back up. "And Kankuro? Anything that I can help you with?" The kazekage asks looking at Kankuro. "No father. Just helping someone find you. That is all," Kankuro says. I look between Kankuro and the kazekage. "THAT'S YOUR DAD?!" I ask in obvious shock. Kankuro nods. "Shit! You weren't kidding. You really don't look like him very much. And I thought you were lying, Kuro!" I say. He looks at me offended. "Sorry. Didn't mean to offend you," I say with a shrug. Kankuro nods. "Kankuro, I would like to talk to (Y/N) alone," the kazekage says. Kankuro nods again and leaves. "Lord kazekage? I have a question," I say thinking back to my dream. "You may ask," He replies sounding like a father now. "Is there by any chance a kid that looks like me here in the sand?" I ask and the kazkage nods. "My son, Gaara, looks exactly like you. You'll meet him today. He's on your team. So is Kankuro. He'll take you to where their team meets," The kazekage says. I look at him a little shocked. "If you have a son that looks like me then......that means....I could be.....but I thought...." I say as I think back to the times with my dad. The kazekage nods. "You were adopted by the 4th hokage when you were born. Your original village is here. Your twin, Gaara, is the jinjurki of the one tailed beast. I was afraid he would try to kill you. So I put you up for adoption in the leaf," he says standing up. I rush over and punch him in the stomach. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH?! FIRST MY ADOPTIVE PARENTS DIE! A FEW MINUTES BEFORE I HAD A BEAST SEALED IN ME! THEN I HAVE TO LOOK AFTER MY ADOPTIVE BROTHER! THEN I HAD PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL ME AND NARUTO! EVENTUALLY I COULDN'T HANDLE THE SHITTY WORDS, SO I PULLED SHITTY PRANKS TO MAKE THEM STOP! THEN EVERYONE STARTED CALLING ME THE BAD FOX! NOW I AM A FUCKING NINJA TRYING TO PROTECT WHO I THOUGHT WAS MY BROTHER! SO WHERE WERE YOU?! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED A DAD TO HELP, TO LEAD ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?!" I cry as I fall to my knees. The kazekage looks at me shocked. "Where were you, dad?" I ask looking at the kazekage with tears in my eyes. "I am sorry. I can see how much anger..." he rubs his stomach "and strength you had pent up. I wish I could have been there, trust me I really do. I just...couldn't risk losing you like I lost your mother," he says. I can see he's trying. I can also see how hard this is for him. I jump up and hug him as tears stain my face. "I missed you," I whisper. I sense the smile on his face. "I missed you too," he says. I say goodbye and leave his office. Kankuro is standing outside the building leaning against it as I walk up to him. "Awwwwwww! Did you wait for me?" I tease. "Of course! Like I would leave a friend behind!" Kankuro says. I smile at this. I can't believe this is my brother! "Well let's get going. My team mate!" I say. He looks shocked. "Your on my team? Awesome!" He says as we walk toward where his team meets.

A/N: So what do you think? Really shitty way to confess he was your father right? Iruka-sensei: Language! A/N: FIGHT ME! WHO EVER WINS THE OTHER HAS TO STOP DOING SOMETHING! FOR ME CUSSING YOU........What could you give up? Iruka-sensei: *rolls his eyes* A/N: DON'T YOU ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME! AH-HA! I GOT IT! YOU HAVE TO STOP YELLING AT ACADEMY NARUTO FOR A WEEK! Iruka-sensei: Deal! A/N: YES! I AM SO GOING TO WIN! Bye guys!
》vote
》like
》comment
《》checked over
《》Its just like an explosion. Its a work of art