Chunin exams-part 2- Your confession

A/n: So. You like Sasuke. This will be interseting. What if Gaara saved you? What would you think? Well I might do that. Sorry if Gaara is out of character.
(Your pov)
Me and the others walk to the forest of death as Anko explains the rules. There were a few question but were answered quickly. So she doesn't want to be resposible for a couple of deaths. I sign the paper she handed out and grab my teammates papers. "I'll get the scroll. You guys get a gate," I say walking off to get our scroll. I got a heaven scroll. I go looking for Temari since she is the tallest out of all of us. I find her and run up to her. "Hey! I got the scroll," I say. She nods as footsteps aproch. I turn around to see Sasuke walking toward us. "Uchiha! To what do I owe the pleasure to?" I ask. Hina whimpers as I pet her head. "Just came to wish you luck. You know Naruto is now like all depressed. What did you say?" He asks. I shrug. "That I am moving to Suna to live with my family," I say. Sasuke looks surprised. "But you just got here! Any way....good luck! Don't die!" He says. I smile. "Same to you Sas!" I say as he hugs me. I start blushing wildly but I hug him back. "Get to your gates, you two love birds!" Anko yells. I blush even more of that is even possible. "WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!" Me and Sasuke yell at the same time. Sasuke runs off towards his gate. "OK! ..........GO!" Anko yells. The gates open as we run in. We stop near a river. "Anyone got a plan? Or are we going with the flow?" I ask. They all shake their heads. "Ok going with the flow it is," I say as I stand up. "Let's walk untill we run into any enemies. We fight them and get their scroll and run to the tower," I say. Everone nods as we start walking through the woods. We stop in front of a few water nin. "I got this," I say stepping forward. "Well if it isn't the nine-tails!" One of them says. I growl at this. I don't care about that. All I want is to be able to protect my family. I pull out a kunai and run at him. I run faster than the normal eye can catch. I slash at his stomach but he dodges. What?! How did he- I was cut from my thoughts by a kick to the back of my head. "GUH!" I yell in pain as I hit the ground. "Not as strong as she thought?" He taunts. I slowly stand up and punch the ground with all my might. It crumbles to bits. I laugh a little. Then someone is behind me. I feel something sharp slice my arm. "GN!" I say as I hold my arm. I hate this guy. "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I yell as I feel the nine-tails take over my body. My eyes turn red and my nails grow into claws. "You will die!" I say as I slash him 20 times and watch him bleed to death. I turn around to see the guys team gone and their scroll laying on the ground. "That's what I thought! Let's move!" I say as I start walking again. Then I hear a very girly familar scream. I stop and look towards the sound as I start to run towards it. Sakura! I am coming! I stop a few feet away from Sasuke and Sakura. Sasuke is starring at a boy with blonde hair who just stabbed a snake. I start running toward them. Sasuke! "SASUKE!" I scream while I continue running. Then some guy on top of the snake grabs Naruto puts a five prong seal on him. I stop in front of Sasuke. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?! AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER?!" I ask the guy who just smirks. "Nothing to harmful. But when I am done Sasuke will be running to me for power," He hisses. He throws a kunai at me. I try to dodge but fail and I get a giant gash where the kunai went through my arm. "GUH!" I scream as I fall to my knees. The next thing I see is sand. So much sand. "G-gaara?" I ask as my brother stands in front of me with the most pissed off face ever. Then I hear Sasuke scream. "SASUKE!" I yell as Sasuke holds his shoulder. Gaara trys to attack this guy but he disappears. The sand goes back into his gourd as he kneels next to me. Concern taking over his emotionless features. "(Y/N)! Are you ok?" He asks. I nod and look over to a passed out Sasuke. "What about Sasuke? And Naruto?" I ask looking at Sasuke. "I honestly don't know," Gaara says. I nod again and pick up Sasuke. Sasuke. please. Don't die! I feel tears stream down my face from saddness and the pain in my arm which is slowly healing. "Sakura get Naruto. We need to get these two somewhere safe," I say jumping down from the tree we were in with Gaara in tow. I lay Sasuke down as Sakura lays Naruto down. "(Y/N)? Can I ask you something?" Sakura asks. I nod letting her know she can continue. "Why do you care so much about Sasuke if your just going to leave again anyway?" She asks. I blush badly. "W-well he is....HEJUSTMYBESTFRIENDNOTHINGELSE! ITSNOTLIKEILIKEHIMORANYTHING!" I say really fast. She looks at me shocked. Temari and Kankuro finally pop up. "Come on! Admit it! You love Sasuke Uchiha!" Kankuro says. I look at him in anger. "K-KURO! S-SHUT UP!" I yell. He laughs and looks at Sakura. "You should hear her talk about Sasuke! She looks like she is in heaven!" Kankuro says. Now I am really pissed. "K-KANKURO! A-ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME KILLED?!" I yell as I look at Sakura. "H-he's kidding! You know playing a joke!" I say as I laugh nevousily. She stands up with her fist raised. Shit! "SASUKE IS MINE!" She yells as she goes to punch me but I dodge. Sparring with Gaara comes in handy. She keeps throwing punchs and I dodge every single one. I punch her in the face sending her flying and she gets knock out. "HAHAHA! I WON! HE'S MINE!" I yell as I cover my mouth right after I said that. I sigh and walk over to Sakura. "I swear. You and your fan club," I say as I heal her. When I think she is fine and stand up and walk towards my team. "Let's go before anything else happens," I say walking toward the tower with my team in tow.

A/N: So what do you think? Did you like Gaara saving you the way he did? I was really in 'I need a motherfucking sibling' mood. Iruka-sensei: *opens his mouth to say something. A/N: Don't even think about it. I won the bet. So you can't do shit!
Bye!
》vote
》like
》comment
《》checked over
《》Its just like an explosion. Its a work of art