Chunin exams-part 3

A/N: I like give a shout out to Solkatluver for the idea! Hey I love ya sis! Hope yall like this chapter. The one on the left is Gaara but I am changing it to you.

(Normal pov)

You are walking through Konoha with Sasuke. "So how has life been since I have been gone?" You ask. Sasuke laughs a little. "Boring," He laughs. "Really? Even with Naruto here?" You ask. He nods as you notice a blonde haired boy with a white haired man. "Hey Sasuke look! Lets go say Hi!" You say grabing his wrist and running toward the two. "NARU! MASTER JIRAIYA!" You yells as you get close to the two. They turn toward you as Naruto smiles. "HEY (Y/N)! What's up?" He asks. "I just thought we would say hi! Right? Sasuke?" You ask turning toward the lightly blushed boy. You look down at your hand and immediately blush. You let go of his hand and turn away. "S-so how did y-you and Jiraiya meet?" You ask Naruto. "Training with someone else when he noticed pervy sage here and got knock out!" He says. I laugh at the nickname he gave Jiraiya. "That defiantly fits him doesn't it?" you laugh. Naruto laughs along and nods. "It's been a while master Jiraiya," you say turning toward him. "Sure has, (Y/N)!" Jiraiya says with a smile. You smile back. "So what are you two up to?" You ask. "Training," Naruto says. "Cool. Mind if I tag along?" you ask. Jiraiya shakes his head. "Well if your coming we are leaving in 20 minutes meet us at the gate," Jiraiya says. I nod and look at Sasuke. "Well I guess I'll see ya later. I am going to win you know that right?" you ask. "Yeah right!" He says. You two laugh a little. "See you two in 5 minutes and see you in a month," You say running home. You get there and look for Temari. "Mari?! I'm going training! Be back in a month!" You yell. "BE CAREFUL!" She yells back. "I will!" You yell running out the door with a bag of clothes. You run up to the gate. "Ready when you are....and they aren't here yet," you say. You sigh and wait for the two idiots in your life.

~time skip~

(your pov)

"Home sweet home!" Naruto yells. I smack him in the back of the head. "Shut it! This isn't my home! So say that when I aint around!" I yell. He nods as we walk into the place we are supposed to meet for the 3rd part of the chunin exams. We walk in and everyone is waiting for me. The entire crowd cheers when I walk in. 'why are they cheering for me?' I smile and wave anyway. The proctor explains this part of the exams. Then Naruto and Neji go first. "GO NARU! BEAT HIS PREACHING FATE SHIT ASS!" I yell pumping my fist in the air. He smiles as the battle starts. His chakra points get cut off. "NARU! USE HIS CHAKRA!"  I yell. Everyone on the balcony look at me in confusion except my siblings. Naruto soon uses the nine tails chakra and beats Neji. Then it is Kankuro and Shino and Kankuro forfeits. Then Temari and Shikamaru. "GO MARI!" I yell as the battle begins. That battle ended quickly. Teamri won then it was Gaara and Some guy named Kinma. Of course Gaara won. Then it was me and Sasuke. "(Y/N) Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha," The proctor calls. I hop down from the balcony. 'Time to show off!' I create stairs out of wind and step down them. I stop and stand on the middle step. "Naru! Dare me to do this?" I ask turning towards him. "Yeah! I dare ya!" He yells. I smirk and then I do a quadruple back tuck off the stairs. I land softly on my feet and then turn towards the crowd. "How did ya like that?!" I yell. I push my glasses up as I get a standing ovation from the entire crowd. 'Where is he? I am starting to freak out!' Just then I feel a gust of wind. "I should have known," I say as I turn around to see Kakashi and Sasuke standing back to back. "Your lucky Kashi! I am not going to punch you!" I say. The battle soon starts. Me and Sasuke stand starring at each other. "Guess it's about time to put this on!" I say as I take off my headband and tie on a different one. When I look up the headband has the leaf symbol, a sword, and then the sand's symbol on it. "I am already way ahead of you!" I yell pulling out a sword. Sasuke pulls out a kunai as I run toward him. I remember the first thing Kakashi told the proctor. 'Keep an eye on these two they might really try to kill each other,' I curse him out in my head. Our weapons clash as we push back from each other. I smirk and turn toward the crowd. "WHO'S GOING TO WIN THIS?!" I yell. The entire crowd yells "(Y/N) UZUMAKI!" in response. "How did you get the entire crowd to like you?" Sasuke asks as he runs at me with a kunai. I shrug as I block his attack. I pull the cap off of my tiny gourd and do a few hand signs. "Sand Coffin!" I yell as sand flys toward Sasuke. Sasuke dodges the attack. 'Damn it!' He goes to attack me as I bring sand up around me. Outside of the sand I hear a chi sound. 'You didn't!' "I AM GOING TO KILL YOU KASHI! THE SAME FOR YOU SASUKE!" I yell as I drop the sand and catch Sasuke's wrist dodging his Chidori. I slam my sword into Sasuke's back. "Winner is (Y/N) Uzumaki!" The proctor yells. I pump my fist into the air and pull my sword out of Sasuke's back. "Sorry sweet cheeks! I am the new kid on the block!" I whisper into Sasuke's ear as I heal him. Then Orochimaru attacks the village. "DAMN IT! HE STARTED EARLY!" I yell. 

A/N: So tell me whatcha think! I don't know how to do this now. so post it in the comments 
》vote
》like
》comment
《》checked over
《》Its just like an explosion. Its a work of art