Chunin exams-part 3-preliminaries

A/N: Sorry about it being the wrong anime but it will go along with what happens in the next few chapters. Hope you like it!

(your pov)

Me and my team make it to the tower and walk in. "Wow! That was easy!" I say holding my shoulder where I was hit. 'Kurama! Heal faster!' Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara just nod as I read the board. "So now we open the scrolls?" I ask. "I guess so," Temari says. I nod and open the scrolls. After both were open smoke goes up around the scrolls. The smoke disappears to show Kakashi. "We get Kakashi? Really?" I ask incredulously. Kakashi nods and explains the next part of the exams. "Damn! Well wish us luck! I have a question for you though Kakashi," I say. "Yes?" He replies. "Have you been taking care of my brother like I asked?" I ask turning away from Kakashi and my team. "Yes. He has gotten into some trouble though. On our first C-ranked mission he almost died. But thanks to you-know-who he survived," Kakashi says. I spin around. "HE ALMOST DIED! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" I yell. Kakashi flinches. "Mist ninja attacked with the intentions of killing the man we were protecting. Naruto had gotten a scratch from a poisoned weapon and stab his hand. He made a good speech I will say that, but he almost lost too much blood. If it wasn't for you-know-who he would be dead. Which I already said," He replies. I nod and sigh. "Can we leave now? You-know-who isn't healing me fast enough! He is really pissing me off now!" I complain. Kakashi nods and disappears in a poof of smoke. "Who is you-know-who?" Kankuro asks. I sigh again. "I probably should have told you this when we met. I am the nine-tails jinjuriki and so is my adoptive brother Naruto. And right now Kurama is about to be killed by me!" I yell at my head. Somewhere inside me a orange and black fox is shaking his head. Me and my team leave and walk into a waiting room. 'Naruto, Sasuke. Please stay alive.' Temari nudges me. "What?!" I ask really pissed off. "Your thinking about Uchiha again aren't you?" She asks. She is right. I blush perfidiously. "SHUT UP TEMARI!" I yell. She just laughs. 

~time  Skip~

Me, Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro walk into the building we are supposed to be at. We gather in a large group with the other teams. I look around and find Sasuke. 'Good. Your alright!' The start explaining the exam as I tune out and think of the good times I had with Sasuke as a kid. Temari notices that I zone out and nudges me so I can pay attention. I just ignore her though. When they finish names start getting called and the first one is mine. "(Y/N) Uzumaki and Dosu Kinuta," the proctor calls. I jump down to the floor. "This will be fun!" I say as a man with tape around his face and some turtle thing on his back walks up to me. "GO!" the proctor yells. I jump backwards as he tries to punch me. That's when I see the sound waves. I cover my ears as the sound waves hit me. I laugh. "Nice try Dosu! But your sound waves don't work on me!" I pull my hands away from my ears to show they are in cased in some sort of crystal. "I can cover my body in an unbreakable crystal so that doesn't hurt me. But it hurts you," I say as Dosu falls to the ground ears bleeding from his sound waves. "Winner (Y/N) Uzumaki!" the proctor yells. I smirk and jump back up to the balcony and stand by my team.  "That was pretty boring!" I complain. Kankuro, Temari, and Gaara agree. Next Naruto goes up against up Kiba. "GO NARU! BEAT HIS ASS!" I yell. Naruto gives me his famous smile and the battle starts. I stand in anticipation waiting for the one person I grew up  with my entire life to win like I knew he would. Naruto lays on the ground. "NARUTO! GET YOUR ASS! YOU WANT TO BE HOKAGE, RIGHT? WELL YOUR NOT GOING TO BE HOKAGE IF YOU DON'T GET YOUR ASS UP!" I yell at him. Naruto slowly gets up and finishes the battle. He wins a few minutes later. "THAT'S MY NARU!" I yell. I sit down on the floor. "I aint watching any more battles. I be sleeping if you need me," I say as I close my eyes and fall asleep.

~30 minutes later~

Temari wakes me up. "What do you need?" I ask in a pissed off tone. "All the victors are meeting on the floor," she says as she jumps down to the floor. I sigh but follow. We find out who we are battling next. "Damn it! Why do I have to battle him?" I ask myself.

A/N: who should she battle? I really have no clue who she should battle.
》vote
》like
》comment
《》checked over
《》Its just like an explosion. Its a work of art