coming home.

A/N: Sorry if my Uzumaki clan sign is horrible. I tried my best. Anywho....I just going to time skip to the chunin exams early in the chapter so be prepared.
(Kankuro's pov)
Me and (Y/N) arrive where my team meets. (Y/N) is laughing at a joke I made when we walk up to the others. "Kuro, you are so funny!" She muses. I laugh a little at this. Others look at us in confusion. "Hey guys!" I say to the others. (Y/N) looks like she about to tackle Gaara. "Gaara!" She whispers looking at him in exciment. How does she know Gaara? "Oh! Sorry. I am (Y/N) Uzumaki! You probally don't know me, but I am your guys" she points to me and Temari "little sister!" She finishes with a smile. Is that how she knew Gaara? I am surprised she isn't scared of him! "I would really like to get to know you guys better!" She says giving us a closed eye smile.
(Your pov)
"I would really like to get to know you guys better!" I say giving them a closed eye smile. I open my eyes to see sand spinning around me and Gaara only. I look at the sand in confusion. What the hell is this? I look at Gaara. "Are you doing this?" I ask. He shakes his head. Then what is causing this? I shake that thought out of my head. "So you are Gaara. So nice to finnaly meet you. My twin brother!" I say bowing slightly with an evil grin. "I don't have any other siblings. Only Temari and Kankuro," he says in a monotoned voice. "Don't believe me? Ask father. He'll tell you. I have also heard rumors about you. And so far none of them seem true," I flatline. "What were the rumors?" He asks. I shrug. "Let's see there was one that your a monster. There was another one that your a demon. There was one that was you could kill me in a snap. Last but not least is that you don't sleep to freak others out!" I say. "I don't believe my brother would ever do such harmful things to others. If you truly are my brother like father says then I have one question for you. Trust me if I were you I would answer truthfully cause that rumor about killing me in a snap goes the other direction. Do you really go out and kill others to feel 'alive'?" I ask. He nods his head to answer my question. "God fucking almighty! Really?! Are you really that stupid that you have to listen to the one thing that is the wrong thing?! Shukaku is never right! Killing people is not something you do to feel alive! If I hear that you went out and killed someone for that purpose I will personally strangle your ass!" I say steping out of the sand. Kankuro looks at me in cinfusion as I step out. "No fucking idea where the sand came from. But trust me, Gaara got a little talking to by his twin," I say with a shrug.

~time skip~

We walk up to the gates of Konoha. "Home sweet home!" I say jumping up amd down. Kankuro and Temari laugh a little. "Come on!" I yell as I run through the gates.

A/N: Did you like it? I was really bored and was thinking of Tinkerbell when I did the sand part. So yeah. *throws a kunai* I KNOW YOU ARE THERE IRUKA-SENSEI! *Iruka steps out* Iruka-sensei: you said you wanted to fight. A/N: BRING IT ON! *pulls out bombing clay* Sometimes Deidara's training comes in handy! *throws a bird made of clay* True art is an explosion. *the bird blows up sending Iruka flying with a few critical hits* Deidara: *pats me on the head* Good girl! A/N: FUCK YOU DEIDEI! AND DON'T FUCKING MESS WITH ME! Anywho...Bye!
》vote
》like
》comment
《》checked over
《》Its just like an explosion. Its a work of art