1-10

1. Niall is ALWAYS eating food.

Who the hell eats food 24 hours a day 7 days a week? Not a human. Another thing that annoys me. What the fuck is inhaling your food? That's impossible! I didn't know Niall Horan was Kirby in disguise! Wait he isn't!

2. Toothless grins. Smh.

I'm sorry I thought Harry Styles had teeth. I understand you want some 'description' You look like a creepy old man giving people toothless grin. Come on now. We can do better than this.

3. Messy motherfucking Buns.

Is that the only hairstyle girls know how to do? No. Another thing. Don't curl/straighten your hair every freakin chapter! Like come on! If that were real life you would only have one flimsy follicle coming out of your scalp. *Back to messy buns* What in the world happened to neat buns. Get a doughnut bun maker if it's to much work to brush your hair put it in a ponytail, wrap your hair around and put a bobby pin or two in. I did it everyday in 6th grade so I'm pretty sure a non-existent character can to.

4. Lyrics

I cant say much on this topic because you know and I know we ALL do it. Doesn't matter if your the best author on wattpad or the shittiest. We ALL do, no shame in that game. But I will say this. Don't put lyrics in if you run out of ideas. Just make a short chapter, not all chapters have to be 45 pages long.

5. Orbs

What in the same hell is a motherfucking orb? Are we aliens from outer space?

"And I stared into his green orbs"

I didn't know he ain't have no pupil! Guuurl call these 'orbs' eyes before I jump through this screen and personally choke you. *smiles sweetly*

7. Run on chapter.

I hate when the whole thing is scrunched up like this *just random letters*:

fnivuefnfjuuuujhbdvksvnjuksbvsvasdjvbjaskdbvonoerihguieefjnfbhvebvgicnbnhervbeujjdnwidxuweofhrubhrinjuncfhnuicrbfyuebeicnhucihwrfurgfyrubuiebwhcfweiufhrfu73r8ghvrucfhwidfh2e8f3hyfgruiwfhd38r7fh3ruf9h2eu7f3rghfu8rfhg8fhg3ryufhr8fi2hfurghf3y8rfghi8uhd82hfr3hgf8fh82dfh7fh82fgh2edfgh28df2ghfghu7dfg

Give my eyes a break! I....ugh....I just cant with ya'll.

8. Spoons

I blame The Adventurous Adventures of One Direction. Liam doesn't turn into some demon bitch who needs an exorcism. He just thinks they are unsanitary. I mean so do I. I am a germaophob but you don't see me running to a corner crying and rocking myself back and forth. Girls and boys who write fanfics, Liam doesn't need to scream like a 10 year old girl(who saw a spider) every time he sees a spoon.

9. Best Friends and Concerts

I hate when the mc's(mc is Main Character), best friend drags them to a concert. I would cut my friend if she dragged me to a *gags* Mindless Behavior concert. Just like she would cut me if I dragged her to a 1D concert. Wait that's not the worst part. THEN the girl who didn't want to come in the first place ends up getting kidnapped by them. This usually happens when they are vampires.

and last but probably really annoying 10. Kidnapping

Whether it's a dare or you're their midnight snack I don't give a fuck!  First, who goes for a walk at MIDNIGHT. No smart person. Jesus! And what celebrity would have the time to kidnap you? NONE OF THEM! Another thing that urkes me. No matter who it is whether it is some random bitch that kidnaps you or One Direction, why would they kidnap you in broad daylight?

That is the stupidest thing I'm the world. If their going to kidnap you put an interesting plot behind it. Maybe you stole from them and they want their shit back. Or what if you're family did something to one of their families and they want revenge? *snaps fingers multiple times while speaking.* Get with the program people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that is the end of my cuntiness. I think I have a cold but that's okay. I also just needed to rant because my dumb ass summer reading book that had no plot pissed me off. And now  I have to write 4 irrelevant  unnecessary diary entries for this project.

Ta Ta for now my buttery nipples!