21-28

Wattpad is a wack ass bitch! They changed my rating for this from PG-13 to Restricted. I don't see why. *puts o an innocent face* But whateves Here are some dumb fanfic moments.

-------------------------------------------

21. Teacher/Student relationships

i personally don't mind these but I have something to say about the topic. First, you may want to just smooch his face off but that's fucking wrong you nasty ass whore. That shit is 100% MOTHERFUCKING ILLEGAL! So take you're ass to a playground and find a hot guy your age! *Siren sounds from a police car* You here that teach. THAT'S THE PO PO coming to take your pedophile ass to the slammers. Have a nice life in prison for having sex with an minor.

22. Flawless

"Hey my name is Tiffany Linkton. I have silky sun blonde hair that flows like the wind. Ocean blue eyes that sparkle in the sun. I don't have and pimples or zits even though I'm 17 years old. I have the pinkest plumpest unchapped soft lips that are soooo kissable. Curves in just the right spots and the roundest ass it looks like Kim Kardashians! But I'm so ugly."

You no what? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE! You stupid fucking cunt! First off I know for a fact all that shit was fake. You probably have lifeless banana yellow hair, dull blue eyes that do no sparkling, and the thinnest lips they are as thin as paper. And I know for a fact, that you're ass probably looks like Miley Cyrus' flat pancake flaps for butt cheeks. So stop lying and go fix yourself before you try to start bragging over shit you ain't got. Kay?

23. Slutty clothes

'Like OMG! My mom got me 10 pairs of mini skirts that barely cover my ass cheeks. 200 crop tops that only cover my left boob. And 33 pairs of 10 foot stilletos.' What the hell is this? "How to dress like a slut"? I thought I was reading a fanfic! Gosh thanks for the slut guide tips. Just stay away from my boyriend with your dieased vagina, and go fuck the football team.*JK I dont have a bf. Gonna catch me flying solo!*

24. Zayn is not oh so vain

C'mon my fellow wattpaders. He may like to look at himself occasionally in a mirro. It's not his strange addiction! Fuck! I look in a mirror more then he does! In 6th grade I got in trouble for putting some lipgloss on and looking in a mirror! No. Just motherfucking no.

25. Secret Singing

Why the hell wouldnt you know you could sing bitch? You may so "Oh no one has heard me sing but I sound like shit." No you dumb ass be-yotch! Let someone listen to you before you go judging yourself. Record yourself singing. I can't with that stupid shit. It doesnt enhance you're story. Like in 'Pink Haired Angel' Amber really can't sing for shit. She can model and dance but in no way possible can she sing. Tone deaf just like moi!( I'm not attacking you if you write this it's just my opinion. Your fanfic is probably still as amazing as pizza)

26. Typical Geeky girl

Why do they always have braces and wear glasses? Like what the fuck! I sometimes consider myself a 'nerd' but I dont dress like I just came from a halloween store. So stop. I dont get the bullying shit. Are we in Cyberbully right now? No. And if you have a 'nerdy geeky' ass character they should have a mini backbone. If I was in that situation I would have cut a bitch by now so uhh get with the program.

27.Barbara Palvin

Barbra who? That's what I was said before I read Harry Styles fanfics. Almost all mc's in a HS fanfic is Barbra Palvin. What happened to Cara? Selena Gomez? Miranda Kerr even? Fuck Barbra Palvin. Get some new characters. Use a tumblr girl for all I care!

28. Can I go on tour?

Finally there is a fucking PARENT! But how is this dumb shit going to play out.

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah sweetie pie?"

"Can I go on an international tour with 5 smoking hot popstars?"

"Sure baby girl! Have fun while getting kidnapped by some random bitch who likes Niall!"

What just happened here? So you're telling me. That your mother, BIRTH mother, is allowing you to go on tour with 5 strangers? They could be secret sex offenders for all you know stupid

Idiot.

--------------

I have to clean my room so I can only give you 28. I'm typing really fast so disregard any mistakes! Love ya!

No quote because I'm to lazy to find one. BYEEEEEEEEEEE!