Chapter 16: Should I?

Rose and Yio both looked up at me with smiles.

"No school today or tomorrow." Snow has us blocked in." Rose said with a grin. I turned to my window.

"Snow is covering it, but it's only November." I felt a chill go up my spine, I knew something was going to happen today. I couldn't tell good nor bad, so I winged it. I lay back into my bed.
Yio crawled to my left and Rose crawled to my right. Both cuddling my sides, I my face turned pink. DON'T GET A BONER, DON'T GET A BONER. I kept telling myself.

"What's the matter love? You seem upset." Yio asked bringing my arm closer to her body.

"Oh it'd nothing, just my birthday is coming up and I don't know what to do, that's all." My Birthday is coming up though, I shouldn't expect too much thought, doubt anyone has time.

"When is it? I want to make it...." Rose got closer to my ear," Special." My mind went blank, How the hell am I suppose to reply to that! I sat up," I need to take a shower."

As I got off my bed, One of them grabbed my arm. I looked be hide me.

"Can You stay longer my dear?" Yio asked with a worried face.

"Sorry Yio, I got to take a shower." I left my room. I closed the door. As I got into my bathroom I could hear Rose and Yio talking, but I didn't hear what though. I took off my boxers and turned on the shower.

As I waited for the shower to get warm. I heard my front door bell ring. I was about to get a towel, when I heard Rose and Yio giggle and run to it. What the hell do they have planned? Screw it I need my shower to relax.

When I stepped in my shower and began to get my soap, then I heard a bunch of giggles out side my door. My bedroom door opened and closed. It was right next to the bathroom so I heard it all. I tried to not care but I did.

As I stopped the shower and started drying off, it was too quiet. Not a sound to be heard. As I finished drying off. I wrapped my towel around my waist. I opened my bathroom door, steam left the room. No one was there.

I was afraid to open my bedroom door. What did they have planned. I slowly opened my door. When I saw what was inside I turned red.

"What.........the...........hell" I said

"Hello Jay!" All the girls where there.  Tay, Rose, Yio, Kelly, Winter, Phyrra, and Sammy were all on my bed. My mind went blank.

"What's the matter love?" Asked Yio.

"P-Please stop calling me that, I'm not dating you and I need my cloths." I slowly walked to my dresser grabbing my boxers and Pj's. I grabbed my tablet too.

"Be right back." As I rushed to the bathroom I put on my cloths then look at the tablet. "I need to hide this, but first what are they planning?" I said to myself. I stared at the chat.

{Winter: Can we share him instead?
{Tay: What do you mean?
{Winter: well we can't all marry him, so should we share him/kidnap him/ or kill him?

I felt my heart drop. Kill me? Kidnap me? Before I could continue looking the tablet died.

"Shit!" I yelled

"Jay are you okay?" Asked Winter opening my bedroom door to find me.

"Ya just give me a minute!" I threw the tablet into my cabinet. Winter opened the bathroom door. I was only wearing my boxers and some sweatpants.

"Come on handsome, don't keep us waiting." Said winter, I felt my face turn red.