Chapter 12: Shit Sticks

"Oh hey Sammy."

"So is it true?" She asked.

"Is what true?"

"Did you seriously only your window with boxer? And your door with only a towel on?"

"Ya, so what? A guy can't sleep in his boxer? Or take a shower?" I asked

"Fair point."That period felt like it would never end. I wish Sammy had a mute button. She asked so many questions. Frankly I wanted to shot myself the listen to her go on.

"Chill child." I said

"Oh, I'm sorry if I'm annoying you." You said in a sad tune.

"It's I just am..... Well not really in the whole hundred question thing right now."I said with a scratch of my head.

"Oh I understand, sorry Jay." Sammy said as she put her head down.

"Look it's fine, chill out." I said trying to cheer her up. It felt like years waiting for the bell to ring, my next period was PE. I got my cloths before hand so I had to dress out. PE is fun and all but I don't really care for it. Having people chase you as you run with a sweat covered ball to a white place for a "TouchDown". The bell rang. I rushed out the door.

Dear God that period sucked. As I made my way to the locker room. I saw some guy bullying a girl for a kiss and her to say yes to dating him.

"Come on sweet-baby, Just say yes and I'll let you be. Just one kiss and being my lady wouldn't hurt." He grabbed her arm.

"Chad Fuck off I would never go out with a asshole like you." She said to this Chad guy.

He pinned her to the wall," wrong choice." As he moves closer I said," Back away from her now fucker." He let her go and looked at me.

"The silent kid? You do talk, well you spoke at the wrong time. You gonna wish you didn't say a word to me!" He started walking then ran towards me.

He can go straight,right, or left. I've seen this in training with dad. Straight he will go for a punches. Right, he will try and do a kick or a punch. Easy duck or move to the side. Left is a no go he looks like a right-handed person. He ran towards me towards the right. He was going for a right hook. I smiled at this. He swung, I grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhh!" He yelled and got on a knee.

"Do you wanna keep going or will you leave her alone? She doesn't like you take a damn hint." I looked at her."Sorry ma'am you need a better guy that this fucker."

"Y-You think so?" She turned red.

"Ya, Guys like this shouldn't be on this damn planet. Now Chad...." I let go and he looked up at me in horror." Bug anyone again like this. I promise you..."I began to smile," I will fucking destroy you and your god damn family. Understand?"

"Yes sir!" Chad said with tears streaming down his face.

"Good now, I didn't brake you arm for a reason. It's more likely bruised on the bone." I walked away.

"Thank you Stranger!!" Said the girl.

As I got to the locker room I got spammed by Nate.

<Dude stop fighting, I get you wanna help but dude I have to delete all complaints! That shit is hard.>

<WTF did you just save Yio?>

<I think if that's the girl that I kicked her creepy friends ass yes> I replied.

<You're so fucked>

<What do you mean?>

<She is a god damn Yandere!! And I think you might be her Senpai!!>

"Oh my fucking god....." I whispered to myself. Just then I got a text, wasn't Nate not any of the girls who I have my number. I checked it.

<Hey Jay!!!! I'm Yio you just saved me in the hall. I got your number from a friend and I was wondering if we should go out some time. -Love Yio>

I almost shit myself. I didn't feel safe anymore, nor anyway where.

"JAY!!!" I looked up. It was Ben, he rushed my way. "This is the guy guys." A group of people can around me. What the hell did I do?