Chapter 2 - EXO?

"EXO had win daesang award at MAMA 2015"

Yeahh. They are the biggest name nowadays. They are famous all around the world as we can heard their name called by their fans everyday in school or wherever we go. They also had been number one search idol in a website. No one that miss their news.

It is kinda sick for you if you are not a fan of them. Isn't it?

But yaaa, you have to endure it if you're a bestfriend with their fan. You had to hear all that news about them that you doesn't even know their name. I'm not saying you're antifan of them, but you just hmmm...really don't want to know about it. You feel that if we care about them, is that they care about us?

I mean, that if we know all about them such as where did they stay, when did they born, they will not know a single thing from us except the fact that we're all their fans. And also I think if we're being overdose to them, we fall in love with them, we never ever be their girlfriend.

Right? So, I think the perfect word that I can describe all of you is "We fall in love with someone we cannot have forever"

Don't bash me after I said this.. because I will experience that, all of what had you been as a fan, after I know them. That's when my story begin..