Chapter 24 : Develop Feelings?

Author's pov

"Yahhh jongin!" Chen suddenly shouted to call Kai with some suspicious feelings he got inside his heart.

"Huh?" Kai replied while grabbing his shoes and quickly wears it, he also wearing a black cap with a hoodie and black sweater. He looks like he wanted to go out somewhere. Far.

"Where are u going? oh and yess please dont forget that this afternoon we have some choreo to learn! You must be there!" Again, with his loud beautiful voice (lol), Chen shouted at the top of his lungs to remind Kai about their upcoming comeback and they have to learn the choreo asap. Chen knows something is not going so well with Kai after the rumour about Sehun and that sasaeng fan and he wants to know what Kai is up to.

"Ne ne hyung... i will!" He said while taking his backpack and without answering Chen's question,he rush to his car.

"Where are u goinggg!" -Chen

"Somewhere!!" His answer can be heard from the outside and he leave the building, also leaving his hyung speechless. It is because Chen is soo curious about Kai nowadays and try to figure it out but never been a success lols.

"Where?! Yahhhhhh waeeeeeee?!" (lol i remember when suho copy chen's voice lol) and with that Kai started his engine and going somewhere where only he knows.

●●●

"please..what are you doing here?" Irene was very shocked to see the famous member of idol group here standing infront of her, looking at her straightly with a silly smile plastered on his face. irene found it very weird, she thought. And it become more weird because it was HIM AND HES AN IDOL and the question is WHAT DID IRENE DO TO MAKE HIM want to meet irene?

"to look at the sea. thats all. why?" Jongin innocently answered irene with an innocent smile showed from his angle-like face lols while brushing his hair against the wind from the sea that was really strong that his hair was in a messy state.

 why?" Jongin innocently answered irene with an innocent smile showed from his angle-like face lols while brushing his hair against the wind from the sea that was really strong that his hair was in a messy state

"so..korea only have one sea? there are so many sea..so please..--" Irene said sarcastically while smirking infront of him, watching the beautiful sea infront of her. She knows that this boy has something to do with her. She assured it. No doubt.

Irene's pov

SERIOUSLY?! WHAT HES DOING HERE GAWTTTTTT. I JUST-- WHAT IF SOMEONE FOUND US?! IT CAN MAKE SOME BAD RUMOUR AGAIN!!

"i want to meet you.." suddenly he said that 'sentences'. i got a goosebump everytime someone said that ugh idk ugggh whats wrong with me?! I just dont get with this boy. what he wants from me? Am i just his toy that he can used me for his benefit or what? ugh im confused and he will never tell me why ugh i hate my life.