Chapter 23 - Try Not To Give Up On Her

(So here i am again ugh. My acc was... 😔😧 idk. I think i just want to continue this story and dont mind about my long lost acc ugh. IM STRUGGLING TO GET MY ACC BACK LIKE WTH YOU DID WITH MY IG ACC YOU HACKERSSSS!! lol nvrmind. I think i'll never make a hunrene acc again lols hacker will alwayss being a hacker. I had used to it lol. okay please concentrate to read another chapter yayyyy!! 😍)

●●●

"Oppa!!!!! where are you going?!! Dont leave meee oppa!" i grabbed his shirt and clinged onto his arm begging him not to continue his walk. He just standing fragile in front of me. Maybe he was startled when i did that.

"Bae, please listen to me, i need to work right now. I mean em i need to find a work. to earn our living. I promise you. i will meet you when we get all we want. Okay?" He stated. im confused for awhile. i cant think at this time. why he want to leave me when i need him the most! idk. i started to hate him tbh :(

"😢😢 oppa~ promise?" i gave my quick answer. i was staring at his sad face while hugging him, smelling his good scent from his body.

"Promise, my baby boo~~" suddenly he pinched my cheeks while pouting his mouth and gave me a warm hug after that.

And that was the last time i meet my brother. To be infront of him. begging him to not let me go. i know he did this to make me happy. Its okay. i love u, chang wook ah~ 😔

♡♡♡

"Do you want to meet her, kai?" Sehun asked sarcastically while playing with his phone, laying on the front chair.

"Idk. I think...idk" Meanwhile Kai just focusing his eyes on the television, but his mind was travelling outside of the building.

"tsk. You look ure in love lmao" Sehun again with his smirk plastered on his face looking directly towards Kai's face.

"lol with who?!" -Kai

"that dumb--" -Sehun

"dont ever called her that!" Kai suddenly shouted with his loud voice and his face looked serious now.

"see? Even now u stil want to protect her. how sweet of you~~ jongin shiiii~~ alololo" -Sehun

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH" -Kai

"hey, jongin, whats wrong? Do you have any problem?" Out of nowhere, Chanyeol entered the living room while yawning and rubbing his eyesn asking what had happened.

"your fault 😏🤑" Sehun then run as fast as he can from the problem after he said that words to kai. it makes kai burst his anger.

"em. Nothing hyung. its sehun.." -Kai

"Why? Sehun, what did you do? aigoo~~ this boyy~~" Chanyeol, as the big bro coming towards Sehun and grab his hair while making his cute facee. (Where's Satansoo though? XD)

"Yahhhh nothing, hyung! its kai who want to meet--" Sehun struggled to continue his words while grabbing Chanyeol's arm to let him go. He was stucked hahahaha.

"Sehun, shut up!" Kai suddenly stood up from his position, gritted his teeth, looking straight to Sehun. It seems like he was extremely mad now. I mean REALLY REALLY MAD.

"Lol idont want to tell hyung about that though lols hahahahahha" -Sehun

"okay guys, i want to sleep okay? i want you guys to solve your own problems by yourself ☺. anyyeonggggg!!!" Chan with his 'sleepy' face continue to walk to his room not minding what had happened lol chanyeol will always being chanyeol.