Chapter 7 - First Love?

Someone's pov

Why I'm not with her when she need me the most?! I easily believed that story.. not minding to ask her the truth. I'm stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

2 years ago..

"Exo will held their first ever concert in Seoul"

Exo had became popular this few years. They're so busy and in this summer they will held their first ever concert in their own hometown. They must be nervous, afraid, and scared at the same time as their fans had waited this concert for a long time. They don't want to dissapoint their fans. So, they had doing rehearsals for almost 10 times maybe (?) to pleased their fans that come to their concert. They wanted to give their best.

Sehun's pov

There were many fans outside our limousin. Fans were screaming our name and took out their phone ready to take our pictures. Ohh I didn't know what'll happen to me. This is our first ever concert, it makes me nervous. Yess. Nervous.

"Please stay away from this line and this way, Exo will come in to the stadium now" the manager-hyung asked the bodyguard to control the crazy fans out of our way.

"Arghhhhhhhhh exooo you're the best!!!!" "Suhooooo!!! Saranghaeyoo!!! Notice me!!!!" "Arghhhhh Chanyeol ahhhhhhh come to meee pleaseeeee" "Sehunaaaaaaaaaaaa!! Maknaeee!! You're so handsomeee!!! Sehun sehunnn!!! We love youu!"

I heard all their screams as our manager opened the door, I had used to it. So, nevermind. But..this last word I heard was so disturbing me. I didn't know why but...

"OH SEHUN, YOU WILL NEVER FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE IN YOUR LIFE!!!!"

I never felt like this before after I heard something from my 'fans'. But now, I felt HURT. REALLY HURT. ~YOU HURT MEEEEE SO BAD SO BAD (LOL)~