Chapter 4

*Aby's P. o. V.*

The car ride home was.......interesting I guess?

 When we got home we divided into groups to help each other pack. Randy and I, Cory and Cody, Katy and John, and I think Ted is wandering around the house. He might get lost...

Randy and I got to my door, I opened it and he walked in first.

Then guess what happened? Yeah, I tripped right onto him! (How lucky am I?) But luckily he caught me. (:[You know those romantic movies when the girl trips and falls on the boy and he catches her then they end up 'romantically' making out? I think that’s about to happen.] We were now only centimeters away.

 He leaned in more and kissed me. It's not like one of those hungry, and powerful kiss it was a soft and sweet kiss. I then wrapped my arms around his neck and the kiss got rougher. I licked his bottom lip asking for entry and he let me in.

We started making out for a few minutes until he immediately pulled away.

*Randy's P. o. V.*

The kiss got rougher really fast. She asked for entry and i willingly let her in. A couple minutes into the kiss I realized what I was doing. I was cheating on my wife. I pulled away from the kiss. Aby looked very confused. "I- I'm s- sorry. "

"It’s ok" she said.

"Um, I'll be right back. Where's the restroom?"

"Down the hall, and to the left."

"Kay thanks." I walked out of the doors until I could find John and Katy. I’m so confused. I mean I know me and Sam aren’t doing well because I'm traveling all the time, but I just cheated on her. I don’t know if I should tell her now or wait and let me think. I have to talk to John about this, he'll know what to do. I kept walking until I found a door that said 'Katy's room! Do NOT enter.' I politely knocked and waited for an answer. After about a minute Katy answered the door.

"Hey" she said.

"Um, is John here I need to talk to him for a couple minutes."

"Yeah, sure. Let me get him." She closed the door so there was only a crack. "JOHN!!! RANDY’S HERE!!!!"

"COMING!"

Soon enough, John opened the door. "Hey, what’s up?" he asked me.

I just gave him my I-just-cheated-on-my-wife-and-don’t-know-if-i-should-tell-her look.

"Oh."

"Yeah, just follow me." I led him to the bathroom so we could talk in private. I soon found the door Aby was talking about. I opened it, walked in, and then John walked in after me.

"Gosh! I’m such a fucking screw up!!"

"No, you’re not. You’re just confused about your feelings towards Sam"

"How am I supposed to tell her I just CHEATED on her?!?!"

"You either don’t, or go to her and tell her"

"Yeah, I'll show up and say 'I’m sorry but I’m attracted to a younger and sexier woman. Oh, and I cheated on you!' NO way in hell am I doing that. Not until I get time to think it over."

"Wait? You said Aby's sexier than Sam?"

"I guess, yeah…."

“So what you’re telling me is that you have feelings for a girl you just met and you also have feelings for your wife?”

“But my feelings for Sam are just fading. We’ve been separated since we’ve gotten married! I hate but I love it because I met Aby.”

“Wow, you’re falling in love all over again.”