Chapter 15

“What? Am I too sexy for you Randy?” I asked him.

“No,” he lied, ogling me.

“You’re lying. I mean I know I’m sexy, but I haven’t even taken this robe off yet. So, be prepared and turn around Mr. Orton.”

He turns around and whispers quietly, “Damn, the things you do to me.”

I decided not to say anything about that comment. I drop the robe and I know he heard me because he suddenly turns around. His eyes widen as he slowly studies my body up and down.

I was wearing black leather high waisted shorts, a black bandeau, black leather gloves, and black studded combat boots.

 I walk up to him and caress his face, “I told you it wasn’t appropriate.”

“That’s okay.” He says sort’ve like he was hypnotized.

“Randy, we should go. Your match starts soon.”

He keeps looking my body up and down.

“Alright, come on.” I take his arm and start dragging him out of our locker room. We exit the room, and as I expected everyone’s eyes are on me. I look up at Randy and he’s literally glaring at everyone who even glances at me.

“Stop it.” I told him.

“Stop what?”

“Glaring at everyone like you’re going to burn down their house and eat their family!”

“Eat their family?”

“Yes, eat their family. Look!” I pointed, “You made one guy pee his pants!”

He smirked, “he deserved it.”

“Okay, whatever. Let’s just get to the Gorilla before you are late for your match!”

I dragged him as fast as I could to the Gorilla position and saw The Miz already waiting to enter the ring. He looked over at Randy and gave him a fist bump, “You ready man?”

“Always,” Randy replied.

“I’m not taking it easy on you! Loser buys the other drinks tonight.”

“Deal,” Randy accepted just as they played Mike’s music.

“You ready?” he asked me.

“I’m nervous, but I know I’m ready. I was born for this.”

“That’s not what our wrestling match said the other day,” he smirked, glancing at me before checking me out yet again.

“Go suck on a hobo’s toe.”

“I will not suck on a hobo’s toe but,” he walks towards me so we’re face to face now, he whispers, “I’ll suck on anything you want me to.”

I couldn’t help but shiver. I look up and he was smirking, proud that he could get that reaction from me.

Before I could respond, Randy’s music starts. He looks at me almost asking as if I’m ready, I nod my head, and we start walking out. He puts his arm around my waist right when we walk out.

Some are booing, some cheering, and some are whistling at me. I smirk in response and become more confident as Randy and I are strutting down to the ring.

The match started pretty quickly, but Randy came out on top. I climbed up the stairs and entered the ring to raise Randy’s hand.

He looked over at Mike and yelled, “Guess you’re buying drinks!”

All I could really think about was how good he looks in his gear.

----------------

Surprise! It's short but at least its something! Love y'all!!