Chapter 7

We arrived at the club in less than thirty minutes. I heard the loud music thumping a familiar beat. Shake it by Metro Station. Once I pulled into a parking place near the back, Randy quickly got out of the truck. Brie & Maryse were already walking towards the entrance of the club. Next thing I know Randy’s at my side opening my door. “Aw, such a gentlemanly thing to do, you’re so sweet.” I said.

“It’s no problem,” his deep voice rang while helping me out of the truck. It’s hard getting out of a truck wearing high heels and a very short dress. But hey, I look hot.

It wasn’t a very long walk towards the entrance of the club; we were there in less than a minute. We got to the entrance of the club and saw a big burly man, with dark sunglasses. He stood at about 6’4”, and had a black shirt that said “Security” on it.

“Name pl-oh my gosh you’re Randy Orton.” He said amazed at the fact that Randy was right in front of him.

“Indeed I am,” replied Randy with a very heavy cocky accent. Get what I’m saying?

“Well, you and your girlfriend can go in.”

“Thanks man,” Randy said.

Then the security guard opened the door and let us in the building. Randy never disagreed that I wasn’t his girlfriend. Did that mean he actually wanted me to be-? No, it couldn’t be I’m not his type. Wait, I’m every man’s type.

Once we entered the door I could immediately see the dance floor and the bar. The dance floor was pretty wide with a DJ stand in front of it and tables and booths surrounding it. The bar was about the length of a limo, and had every drink you could possibly imagine.

I immediately started towards the bar to get a strawberry margarita. I showed the bar tender my I.D. and he gave me my drink. I searched the crowd and saw Cory & Katy sitting at a booth talking, I immediately started walking towards their booth.

While shoving people out of my way I did get a lot of drunken “Screw you’s.”I would’ve punched them all in the face but, tonight I just didn’t feel like it.

I finally made my way over to where they were and sat down next to Katy, across from Cory. I set my margarita down and said, “What’s wrong sweetie?”

She told me everything that went on in the closet, and said she didn’t know if he liked her or not.

“Cory you were always the one to fall hard and fast,” Katy said.

“Yeah, you got to take it slow, just start to act like you don’t give a fuck. He’ll start to show his feelings sooner or later.” I said proudly.

She just nodded her head and let a tear fall.

“Well, I’m going to dance. Want to come?” I asked.

Katy got up and said, “Oh yes.”

“I’m just going to stay here and get drunk,” Cory said.

As soon as we got to the middle of the dance floor I’m A Slave 4 You by Britney Spears came on.I could feel all the guys staring at us. It was like they were eye-raping us. Weird.

We started grinding on some random guys, and I could feel someone’s eyes on me.

All of a sudden the guy I was dancing with dragged me to the restroom.

“You’re so beautiful, I’ve been watching you all night.” he said.

I was so scared, and so shocked I couldn’t do or say anything.

He dragged me into one of the men’s stalls, shoved me up against the wall and started kissing me. Trust me, I didn’t feel safe. I was still shocked that this was actually happening to me.

He forcefully grabbed my arms and shoved them up against the wall. He started moving his lips down my neck and over my shoulders. All I could do was cry silently, and pray that someone would help me.

“Don’t be scared Sweetheart, I won’t hurt you…..” He paused then said “…that much.”

Now I’m scared.

His hands start making their way to the zipper of my dress. As soon as the dress slid all the way down to my feet, I could feel him staring at my body.

“This is going to be so amazing.”

“No, stop.” I said.

He put his lips next to my ear, “I know you want me as much as I want you.”

“No, please stop,” I begged.

He slowly backed away, and I started to feel relieved. But then, to my horror, he took his shirt off. He moved closer to me, and started kissing my neck again. I soon felt his weak arms wrap around my body and start to unhook my bra.

“Please, don’t do this.” I said. I mean I’m still a virgin…… surprisingly.

I felt my bra drop to the floor, and as soon as his hands start to come forward to touch me, I heard him.

“Aby? Are you in there?” his amazing voice said.

All I could do was scream, “STOP!”

Then suddenly the door busted open and there he was. He looked at me, my chest, and then the guy. He made his way toward the guy and started pounding his face in.

The guy’s face was covered in blood, and I’m pretty sure he broke his nose, or maybe his whole face.

As soon as the guy was unconscious Zeke stood up and made his way over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and whispered, “Shhh, It’s going to be okay. I’m here.”

All I did was let him hold me, and cried.

“Let’s get you dressed,” Zeke said.

I couldn’t move my body, except for the constant shaking that my body was doing from sobbing so hard. He grabbed my bra off of the floor, and put it back on me. Then he pulled my dress up, and zipped it back.

He picked me to where my legs were wrapped around his waist, and my face was buried in his chest crying. He took me out of the bathroom, and I heard a familiar voice say……