The ex-boyfriend

James picked up a box and walked up to Freya's large empty room and returned to collect another cardboard box.

He picked up the box and walked beside Freya. The box was packed full and it suddenly broke and all the things hit the ground.

Freya and James both looked down, when James spotted something. It was a photoframe with a picture of Freya and a boy in, who was it?

** Freya's pov **

I saw the photo on the floor and i had noticed James had seen it. What of he asks about it, this is going to be awkward.

Then James confidently asked "who's this you and your boyfriend? you look good together"

Awkward. It was actually my ex-boyfriend who cheated and lied throughout my whole relationship with him.

"um i"

"it's not a family member is it, oh god im sorry" James said.

"no, it was a boyfriend, but he cheated on me and treated me badly, so i finally left him" i replied.

After a moment of silence James spoke. " I am so sorry i would never of said anything if i knew, i hope you're ok and i dont want to make you feel upset"

" dont worry and thanks means alot"

I think James is adorable, and so kind even though i had only just met him. After we had finished picking up the stuff and speaking, 3 boys called James from over by his door.

He looked over and shouted " Hey, I'll be over in 5, go in and get my guitar out of my room"

I was confused, who was they? Guitar? Is he in a band? I was thinking all of this but i didnt ask any of it.

He gave me a friendly hug and we said goodbye as he crossed the road.