The band

** James Pov **

I had just finished speaking to the girl across the road, Freya i think it was. She seemed nice, although it was abit awkward when i asked about her boyfriend, who turned out to be her ex.

Anyway the boys have arrived for band practice now. Im in a band called "The vamps" with Brad, Tristan and Connor,We havent released a song yet but we have been touring with mcfly recently but we do have a song called "can we dance" out soon.

I walked into my own house greeted by a long "awwwww". The boys all thought i liked her, i was just being friendly. Although Freya was beautiful, her big eyes, natural make-up and long wavy hair.

"stop" i shouted trying to hide ny embarrasment. "I only just met her"

"I can tell you like her" brad claimed.

"no you dont, i met her an hour ago, i dont believe in love at first sight"

"I can almost guarentee you're gonna try and get her" Connor told me with a cheeky smile, like he does.

I denied anything the boys said and continued with band practice, i couldnt stop thinking of her though, it was weird.

** Freya's pov **

James was cute, his hug was the best.

I regret not asking for his number, not in the usual way but just friendly. I was not going to be ready for another relationship anytime soon.

"Tea's ready" i heard mum yell down the stairs.

I ran down and she asked about James.

"how old is he" "is he nice" "what did he say"

"woah mum, calm down, yes he is nice and i dont know, cant remember.

She is so protective after my ex, it's hard to even speak to a boy with out her worrying, she's even worse with handsome boys, like James.