Chapter 19

"We just slept together twice.. That's what he said Ren." I whispered as the phone was laid down on the passenger seat.

"Are you driving?" She asked as her voice filled the car.

"Yeah" was all I could get out.

"Pull over, so we can speak"

I sighed as I heard her hang up and turned over to the side of the road.

My phone rang again and I picked it up as I saw her face come into view on the screen.

"The weekend was fine I mean we slept together but Dean is the problem, I just want this feud to be over so I can just tell him. I want him Ren..."

I glanced ahead at cars driving past me.

"I know you do Nicole.. I told you I would tell Dean to.." I saw how bad she felt even though it definitely wasn't her fault.

"Its too late now I'm only seeing him Sunday anyway. I don't know why I said yes to this storyline its so stupid." I leaned my head back as I held my phone.

She stared for a bit and I knew she was thinking.

"Its not actually , I mean now you'll be on screen with him, I'm sure it will be fun.. Do you know in which direction it will be heading?"

I sighed.

"No, Hunter just said I had to go out there and improvise but they basically wanted me pinning The Beast against The Lunatic the two most unlikely to ever save a woman to show the power of Nikki Bella"

I rolled my eyes as at this point I could care less about my power as divas champion.

"Well Dean likes the idea because now his plan is working but that's only because he doesn't know how you feel.. He told me that you said Brock hasn't bothered you at all" she raised her eyebrow and I groaned.

"I wasn't going to tell him I spent the weekend with Brock... I don't even know how he'll react , Brie was annoyed by the idea and she was just suspecting it"

"Sorry but Fuck Brie, she can't even understand that you need to be without John right now. So she should have nothing to say about you and Brock"

"But there is no me and Brock? I just told you what he said.. The way he looked at me, he doesn't care Ren. Thinking the beast would care about the porcelain barbie is stupid. He sees me as everyone else sees me ..."

"Fuck everyone else too! You are the one who told me he doesn't judge you for being yourself so why would he now? He just needs to know you are not taken then everything will be A for away and Bella and Beast can finally start progressing"

I simply laughed as I loved how much faith Renee had in our non-existent relationship.

"Which will hopefully be Sunday"

"How are you exactly planning on telling him anyway?"

She set the phone down and I saw her unpacking her suitcase as we were all off for the week until Fast Lane.

"What do you mean?" I asked and I heard a door in the background and she looked ahead.

"Never mind we'll talk again...our boyfriend is home" she rolled her eyes and I smiled.

" are you in town?" She sat down on the bed and stared at me.

"No I'm in Arizona.. My mom called me over and despite it all ,I was having a moment of weakness so I agreed to come down. I just I saw Brie post a picture of them all hanging out on Sunday and I missed it all a bit I guess"