Chapter 44

"Broooooock" I moaned out loudly and opened my eyes as I felt his fingers inside my underwear as he rubbed his fingers over me .

He nuzzled into my neck, "Knew that would get you awake"

I couldn't speak as I pushed myself up against him and he slipped two fingers inside of me due to my response .

I felt his Beast digging into the side of my thigh as he groaned into my ear.

I turned my face to look at him and his eyes were focused on his hand.

"Brock.." I breath and his head snapped to me and I immediately kissed him hard as he moved on top of me .

I felt his fingers leave me and them pull on my underwear.

I heard a rip which made me push my tongue past his lips and push myself against him feeling his Beast rub against me.

He groaned and within seconds I felt him move into me and pull my thighs so I could wrap them around him .

I tightened them around him pulling him closer as his hands squeezed my breasts and he broke the kiss to suck on each of them.

I couldn't stop moaning, I hoped these walls were thick as my sister was right next door.

"Fuck Nicole" he said as he grunted moving faster and faster as I pushed myself against him meeting his thrusts.

"Mmmmm.."

"Look at me baby.." I opened my eyes and his blue eyes stared into mine.

He pulled out and thrust in hard repeatedly not once his eyes leaving me.

Each time he did I felt the building inside of me.

He pulled out completely and then rammed into me hard.

"Fuuuuuuck" I screamed out as I felt myself losing control of myself as he filled me.

He sat back holding me tightly close to him as he remained inside me and I immediately kissed him rocking on him again.

I needed the Beast ...

He groaned loudly against my lips as I increased my movements.

He broke the kiss and bit into my neck.

"Fuck baby are you trying to kill me today?"

He whispered as I moaned into his ear feeling myself close again.

"Beast..." I whispered and felt myself pushed back down and he thrust into me harder and deeper as I continued getting lost underneath him.

"6am in the morning seriously Nicole?" Brie looked at me as she came from the bathroom and I saw it was just before 9am now .

I laughed and set my title next to me as I sat on her bed.

"Nobody told you to be awake at 6am Brianna"

I shrugged as I hadn't realized the time and I don't think Brock had either he simply woke up and needed a fuck...or two

"Your 'oohhh Brooooock' wake me up!" She rolled her eyes as she laid back on her bed.

"Ew! Don't ever do that voice with my man's name? Just ewww" I scrunched my face up which caused her to laugh.

"Where is your boyfriend anyway?"

"Sleeping" I laughed, "we showered and then he said something and was out"