Chapter 4

Disclaimer : I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn but Akira Amano does. I only owned the plot and my OCs.
______________________________________
Hints :
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
(A/N- more like rambling)

Warning : Epic fail for attempting to make sarcastic and any funny comments. Grammar problem.
______________________________________
~Previously~

Aria come in before he could and twirled. She stopped and said "Welcome home, Tsu~Na~" with her eyes closed and her her arms stretch widely. Tsuna giggle again as a response. To Aria, it like he said "Tadaima, Onee-chan!" Aria squeal "So cute!" And rubbed her face to his cheek as Ken lowered him. Ken only sweat dropped looking at her actions.
______________________________________
Ice Prince : Wow, so your hallucinating.
Aria : Am not! It really was like that, right Eziana?
Eziana : That's right!
Ice Prince : And you are?
Eziana : I'm the writer. I control your life. *Cue dramatic sounds*
Ice Prince : That's creepy.
Eziana : Hey, watch it Ice Prince! I can make you do whatever I want!
Aria : Make him cry, I never see him cried before. I'll go get my camera. Oh wait, it's already here. *sweet smile*
Ice Prince : Sheesh, why don't you calm down a bit. Anyway, why is it all about her for the last 2 chapters when Tsuna is the main character?
Eziana : *gulp* Well, his a baby right? So, he doesn't talk much and he still need lots of rest. Right, Aria? *eye contact : (Help me.)
Aria : Yeah, that's true. Well, duty calls! Bye! *escaped*
Eziana : How dare you betrayed me. Anyway, let's get moving!
______________________________________
~Story Startte!~

{3 years later}

"Onee-chan, hayaku!" a little boy shouted as he ran towards a tree. He looks like not older than 4 with gravity-defying brown hair and honey brown eyes that scream innocent. He stopped under the tree and waited for his dear sister.

Few moments later, a small girl carrying a basket arrives and sat down next to him. "Mou, Tsuna! Don't dashed off like that. You'll get hurt!" She scolded. He looked down on the ground and tears started to formed under his eyes. "Gomen, Onee-chan.." Before his tears dropped, She whipped them and smiled "It's okay. I'm sorry. Don't cry, Tsuna. I just got worried when I lost sight of you. I been hearing lots of news about kidnapping and don't know what to do next. I felt relieve when I heard you voice."

"If I ever got kidnapped, I know that Onee-chan would save me!" Tsuna stated with a smile. "Of course I would, if you saw any bad people trying to get you. Just shout my name and I'll be there. I'll make them pay and wished that they never mess with you!" Aria said with determination in her eyes. Yes, you will and you'll make them never see the light again. (It doesn't mean she'll kill them) She gave Tsuna a strawberry cake and a fork.

"Will you hurt them?" He asked innocently as he ate his cake.

"Maybe." (Of course, you will.)

"But, didn't you say it's bad to hurt people?"

"Well, it's true that it's bad but sometimes it can't be helped and they did something to hurt people too. So, it's a win-win." she answered as she placed the a blanket on the ground.

"I don't want anyone to get hurt..." He frown, lowering his fork.

Aria patted his head and give him a reassuring smile "That's a good thinking but remember that there will times you have to do it. But of course you have to have a good reason like to protect someone or something."

"Did they leave me to protect me?"

Aria's body froze for a few seconds and closed her eyes. "Who know? Maybe.. I don't know the answer to that." She spoke while slowly opened her eyes. She had told him the truth when he asked her few months ago.

{Flashback}

"Ne, Onee-chan."

"Nani, Tsuna?" She looked him as they walked home from the playground. "Who are they?" He asked while pointing at a family of three. "Their her parents. He's her father and She's her mother." She answered.

"Where's our parent?" He asked as he never saw any adult in the house except for Ken, Laila and Raina when they visit but that was long time ago. Aria sigh and told him that she'll tell him when they got home. "Okay."

~Home~

"Tsuna." She called his name.

"Hai?"

"Could you please seat in front of me."

Tsuna only nod as an answered and sat on a chair in front of her.

"You know, we're not really related."

"huh? What does that mean?"

"It means that we have no blood connections and we're not really siblings."

"What? Does that mean we're not family?"

"Yes, that's correct. but we are now and I'll always be your sister."

"Un!" he smiled while whipping his tears. "Then what about my parent?"

"They..... abandoned you..."

Tsuna gasped at the statement. He knew what it mean as he always asked her about words he doesn't understand. He cried and cried for an hour. Then, he stopped as he saw Aria's sad face. He didn't want see her face look like that. He whipped his tears away and stand up on the chair"Daijobu! It's okay! I still have you Onee-chan! Even if we're not related, we're still siblings!" He said trying to cheered her up.

"Of course, Tsuna. No matter what." Her frown turned into a smile as she hugged him. She was worried what would he reacted but she knows that she'll have to him sooner or later.

{Flashback End}

She looked at Tsuna who was eating his cake quietly while lots of cream was on his face. She chuckled and whipped them. She asked "What are you going to do if you meet them, Tsuna? Would you forgive them for what they done?" Tsuna stopped eating and answered "I don't know... but I'll forgive them if they apologize to me... It doesn't have to sincere too."

Aria was surprise by his answer yet not. It's like she knew he would answer like that. "Your like the Sky, Tsuna."

"The Sky?" He asked while tilting his head.

"Yep!" she answered as she patted his head. Not having a massive nosebleed as she was immune to his cuteness. (Though, she still have 3 thick albums of him)

She told him a story about the Sky and it's friends. As the sky grew darker, they went home. Every night before bedtime, Tsuna would asked her to tell him the story as his bedtime story. He hoped that he also meet such wonderful friends.

~TBC~

(Was it alright?)

Comment!
Vote!

~1116 words~