Chapter 5

Disclaimer : I do not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn but Akira Amano does. I only owned the plot and my OCs.
______________________________________
Hints :
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
"Foreign languages"
(A/N- more like rambling)

Warning : Epic fail for attempting to make sarcastic and any funny comments. Grammar problem.
______________________________________
~Previously~

"Yep!" she answered as she patted his head. Not having a massive nosebleed as she was immune to his cuteness. (Though, she still have 3 thick albums of him)

She told him a story about the Sky and it's friends. As the sky grew darker, they went home. Every night before bedtime, Tsuna would asked her to tell him the story as his bedtime story. He hoped that he also meet such wonderful friends.
______________________________________
Ice Prince : Are you serious? 3 thick albums of him? *sweatdropped*
Aria : So? What's wrong with that? He's adorable. I just have to take a picture.
Eziana : High five, sister.
*High five*
Ice Prince : If his so adorable, why didn't you have nosebleed?
Eziana : Let me answer that for you. There was an accident that made her lost trust in cuteness.
Aria : Just because it's cute or adorable it doesn't mean it's not evil. Also, I don't want to lose when we're having a fight. So, I still like his adorableness but I'm not gonna be light on him.
Ice Prince : Okay.... Let's get going...
______________________________________
~Story Startte!~
{2 years later}

"Itterasshai, Onee-chan! Ki o tsukete!" Tsuna said goodbye as he wave his hand to his sister.

"Un. Remember what I told you, Tsuna."

"Don't go to far or late at night~ Don't let strangers in the house and many many more~" He answered with a sing-song voice. "I got it but if it's a emergency, I can let them in right?"

"It's okay as long you trust them. I think I'll be back in 2 days tops and if I'm lucky I'll be back by tomorrow." "Hai!"

After Aria had left, Tsuna packed his things to and went to the shopping district.

______________________________________

~Shopping District~

He stopped at the vegetables store to buy some vegetables. A woman noticed him and greeted him. "Ohayo, Tsuna!".

"Ohayo, Obaa-san!" He greeted back with a cheerful smile.

"Doing housework, I see. Ah, your so young but already being independent."

"Hehe, I only wanted to help Onee-chan when I can. She's been busy for couple of weeks."

"It can't be help being a student of the Academy. Don't you feel lonely, Tsuna?"

"Yes, sometimes I do feel kinda lonely but Onee-chan always tried her best so that she can spend time with me. So, it's okay! If only she took care of her self more..."

"My words, Tsuna you sound like a mother."

"Hehe, I get a lot from her."

'I'm glad to see them happy. It must be hard to live without their parents.' The woman thought. "So, what can I get for you?"

"Hmm, we're out of carrots, cabbage, onions, tomatoes and do you have any eggplants?."

"Is that all?"

"Un!"

"I'll right! I'll give you the freshest one I have!"

Tsuna chuckled and thanked her. He went to the butcher to buy some meat. Everyone greeted him as he pass by some stores. Of course, he would greeted them back with his cheerful smile. Everyone there knew him well that he was abandoned at birth and lives with his sister. Even though that, they were still so young but they were already independent.