Chapter 7

Hints :
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
"Foreign languages"
(A/N- more like rambling)

Warning : Epic fail for attempting to make sarcastic and any funny comments. Grammar problem and OOC-ness. Cursed words...
______________________________________
~Previously~

"Squalo.. Superbi di Squalo."

"Okey, Squalo. You can come in. You know what to do now right, Tsuna?"

He nod. "Arigato, Gloria."

"As long you don't regret your decision." The voice dubbed as Gloria vanished.

After that, the wall changed into a house, a small one. Squalo was cursing himself to get filled by an illusion but didn't denied it was a strong one. "Squalo-san?" Tsuna asked in worried.

'This kid's not a normal one.. I better be careful.' His last thought before going into the house.
______________________________________
Eziana : I'm still alone.. It's sad to be alone... I don't really have anything to say right now so let's just get it moving.
______________________________________

~Inside of House~

Squalo was stunned without words AGAIN. "Ano.... Squalo-san? Daijobou? Is something wrong? Is my house weird to you?!" Tsuna asked in worried.

'It's weird..... VERY WEIRD!!!! How can the inside of the house looks so different than the outside?! Is that an illusion too?! Tch, I got fooled again!' "Kid, is the outside an illusion?" Squalo asked.

"Illusion? Do you mean the barrier?" Tsuna tilled his head.

"Barrier?" Squalo look at home suspiciously.

"Un! Onee-chan had to make one so that no one founds out where we live. She said there's may people who didn't like her and will hurt me to get her. So, she made it to protect me from them..."

'So, they have connections with the underground' "Then the inside is also an illusion?"

"No. It's always like this..... Ah, right! How can I forgot! She said our house is kinda different than everyone else... I don't really get your question but Onee-chan's the one who designed the house. You can asked her later, she'll be here in a few more hours. Let's treat your injury first, okay?" Tsuna said with a smile while tilting his head a bit.

{Few minutes later}

"There... That should do it." Tsuna said, satisfied with his own work.

"Hm... Your pretty good at this, Kid." He was amused at Tsuna's work.

"Hihi, Thanks a lot! Onee-chan teach me a lot of things since she can't always be here."

"She can't, huh?"

"Yeah... It can't be helped..... She's always busy there..." He answered with a frown.

Squalo suddenly felt guilty for asking him and didn't know what to do. 'Tch, what is this feeling?' He thought as he clenching his new clean shirt that Tsuna gave him. (Feel the guilt!!! HAHAHAHAHA! Sorry...)

Ding Dong!

The bell rang and the door opened, revealing a 8 year old girl. "Tadaima! Tsuna, where are you?" She said.

Tsuna face quickly light up as he heard her voice. He ran straight to her and hugged her. "Okairi, Onee-chan!" He answered with a big smile. Squalo only stayed quiet, watching the scene between them. The quiet atmosphere was broke by Aria when she spotted Squalo sitting at the sofa near the TV staring at them "You're Squalo, right?"