Chapter 8

Hints :
"Normal"
'Thoughts'
"MAD/DEMONIC VOICE"
(A/N- more like rambling)

Warning : Epic fail for attempting to make sarcastic and any funny comments. Grammar problem and OOC-ness. Cursed words... Long chapter
______________________________________
~Previously~

{The Next Morning}

Tsuna wakes up at 6:24 in the morning to make breakfast. He was humming happily while thinking 'It's been a while since there's other people beside us here..'

He was at the bottom and surprise with what he saw in front of him......
______________________________________
~Story Startte~

The furniture was all over the place, the television was smashed to pieces, broken doors and glass shards scattered on the ground. Did I mention some of them were on fire? (Of course, no one is surprise by this.)

In the middle all of this were 4 teen, a blond child and a floating cloak fighting and arguing with eachs other in italian.

Tsuna lowered his head and his eyes were covered by his bangs. The temperature of the room dramatically dropped making the fire put out. They sense a dangerous aura and turns the head to the source and found Tsuna smiling at them.

They thought they were imagining it. There was no way that the threatening belongs to the shy innocent boy but they were wrong. Tsuna walk near them, still smiling and said with a sweet innocent voice "Ne~ What were you guys doing~?"

"A-ah.... The shi- b-boss w-was...." Squalo cursed himself for shuttering "Hmmm~ I can't hear you~ What did you say~?" 

He gulped and continued "The shi-.. Fu- b-boss d-demanded to g-get s-some wine..... B-but there w-was none.... H-he s-started to shoot and yadayadayadayadayada..." (I'm to lazy to explain so much things.. So, let's just say the others just want to join the fight.)

"Oh, is that so~? That explain everything~!" Tsuna said with his eyes closed, still have the smile on his face. He opened them, the temperature dropped again as he said "But it's pretty stupid if you asked me." In a mocking dark tone.

"Ushhihihihi~ L-looks like the kid got mad." The blond child state. (?) (Bel is 8 right now since he's 16 when he first introduce.)

Tsuna stopped in front of them and started to speak "Don't you guys... KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE IN SOMEONE'S HOME!? ONEE-CHAN WAS SUPER TIRED YESTERDAY AND SHE WAS KIND ENOUGH TO LET YOU PEOPLE SLEEP IN ANY ROOM YOU LIKE AND THIS HOW YOU REPAY HER?! BY THE DESTROYING THE HOUSE?! WHO DO YOU THINK WILL HAVE TO CLEAN UP THIS MESS?! YOU BETTER CLEAN THIS UP BY THE TIME ONEE-CHAN WA-" His sentence was cut by a yawn.

All of them know that that person won't get away with it so easily but not this person. "*Yawn* Tsuna, Ohayo.. *Yawn* Did you make breakfast already? *Yawn*" Aria said in a sleepy tone as she walk down stairs, rubbing her eyes. 

"Hmm.. Woah! What happen here?!" She said in surprised. Tsuna angry face turned into a crying face. "O....Onee-chan..... Gomenasai...... They...*hic* They *hic* made a mess.."

They're eyes widen by Tsuna's change of attitude while fearing for the worst, their were already in their fighting stance. "Ah~ It's been awhile since I last saw the place like this. Such memories~" She said in a relax tone. "Huh?" They were dumbfounded.

She clapped her hands and said "Cleaning Time!" Then few mini robots and gigantic hands appeared from the ceilings, walls and even under the floor. They replaced all the broken furniture with new ones and place them at their original place. "That's better~ Now you guys should at least sweep the glass since you guys were the one who made the mess." She said as she hand them some brooms and a mop. She look at Tsuna "Let's go, Tsuna. We're making breakfast."