ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello readers,

I have a very important announcement to make but first, thank you so much for supporting me and reading my work, it means a lot to me that you have taken some time to actually get to read my book(s) and I appreciate that so much. THANK YOU!

It is because of you that I have an announcement to make, this book; I Hope You Get What You Deserve, is to be removed from Wattpad on April 1st, I am very thankful for the opportunity that this platform offered me to express my work but it is time to move on. As you have probably seen, I don't upload much on wattpad anymore and the reason is simple, I have moved my work and most of my future work to Dreame.

In that site you'll be able to find my works such as this book, along with Darkness; Book One of the Royals Trilogy and the second book of the Royals Trilogy and also a new romance novel I just finished called, My One True Love. I invite you all to check them out, they won't be available in wattpad but in Dreame there's all my work and, hopefully, all of my future novels.

Again, thank you so much for being there readers, none of this would have been possible without you and I am very grateful for your comments and all the love you have thrown my way, I hope to hear from you soon on Dreame.

Here is the link to my work -> https://www.dreame.com/search/?kw=katherine+sanchez

Thank You!

-Katherine Sanchez.