Chapter One

"Flight 213 to Seoul now boarding,"

I looked up from my book and looked towards the gate, seeing passengers beginning to board. Sliding my book mark between the pages, I took my bag in my other hand and then proceeded to the gate.

The attendant scanned my ticket and I then walked on board. I adjusted my mask as I made my way on board, searching for my seat.

As I looked around my outfit seemed quiet shabby as many people were dressed in the latest fashions for when they were to land, as for me on the other hand jeans, hoodie and boots were enough for me. Not to mention I didn't bother to look presentable, my mask covering part of my bare face and my beanie covering a portion of my shoulder length brown hair.

Once I found my row, I took my seat by the window and set my bag on the floor before removing my mask and putting it inside.

I reopened the book, "Pride and Prejudice", and continued reading, my chin resting in the palm of my hand as I read. My other hand moving up once in a while to adjust my glasses as I read.

I heard shuffling beside me and looked up from my book to be greeted by the person sitting next to me.

He wore a mask over his face as well and his glasses were still on. I watched as other people dressed similarly took seats in the same area.

I watched as he sat down and he took off his glasses and mask to reveal a pair of rich brown eyes and a face that looked like it was carved by Michelangelo himself.

He smiled over at me, and I smiled back, acknowledging him before I turned back to my book.

Even as I read I could feel his eyes on me. Was I rude? Should I have spoken?

It was a 13 hour flight and I was stuck with him, might as well talk to him.

Placing my bookmark on my page, I shut my book and turned towards him, he quickly directed his gaze away from me and I laughed softly, "I realized that what I did was rude, i'm sorry. My name is Mina Choi,"

He smiled and nodded, "You weren't rude, i've never met someone who just looked away like that,"

I raised my eyebrow at him and he just shook his head, "Nevermind, my name is Park Jinyoung,"

I nodded my head, acknowledging him and I watched a smile stretch onto his face before he turned away, leaning across the isle to talk to another passenger. Who leaned over to glance at me, and gave a smile as bright as his bleach blonde hair.

I smiled back then turned back to my book, resting my head in the palm of my hand as I read. Tuning out the instructions from the pilot as i had already stowed away my phone and laptop.

Soon i finished my book closing it and putting my bookmark in the back pocket of it, glancing down at my watch to see that I had passed only two hours of the flight reading.

Sighing to myself i reached down for my bag and pulled out my laptop and headphones. I unclasped the tray from the back of the seat in front of me and placed my laptop on it, pressing the power button before beginning to untangle my headphones.

"How was the book?"

I looked up from my headphones and glanced over at Jinyoung.

"It was good, but i'm always a sucker for classic literature," I said with a smile, "I also love characters you can relate to, you know? Feel as if you're struggling along with them or sharing happiness,"

Jinyoung smiled at my response, shocked to hear that someone else had as deep a love for reading as he did.

"Let me guess, you relate with Elizabeth?" He asked with his eyebrow raised.