Chapter Two

"Is there anything else I can do for you Miss. Choi?"

I shook my head and looked at the multiple boxes that had been shipped over prior to me arriving, "No, thank you that's all"

With that my driver left and I began to unpack, carrying a few boxes into my room and then began to put the clothes in the closet.

I then went down into the kitchen and read over the takeout menus that they had left for me. After a few minutes I decided on a bowl of Japchae and called it into the restaurant.

Sitting down in the living room I began to unpack my camera bag, sorting my lenses on the floor along with my multiple hard drives.

A knock sounded at the door and i made my way, taking some money out of my wallet before opening the door.

I then paid the delivery boy before closing the door. I opened the chopstick package and then began eating. Scrolling through my email, which was then interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Coming!"

I opened the door to reveal a tall girl with black hair pulled back from her face. She looked up from her phone and greeted me with a smile, "Hi, are you Mina Choi?"

I nodded and she opened her bag to grab a black folder, which she then handed to me.

"I'm Choi Sunhi, JYP's assistant. This is your schedule for tomorrow and JYP will be expecting you in his office at 8:00am, so please don't be late. Any questions?" She finished with a smile.

Wow she talks fast.

I shook my head and she nodded, closing her bag, "Great, your driver will be here to pick you up at 7:30."

And just like that she was gone.

I shut the door after she left and went back to eating my japchae. I opened the black folder she handed me and went through the documents one by one.

The first set of papers was my contract, with pink tabs marking the places I needed to sign. I grabbed a pen off the counter and signed each spot before placing it back in the folder.

Next was an envelope, I opened it to reveal a shiny gold credit card, along with a note.

"Enjoy the benefits of working at JYP, happy to have you finally working with us now Miss. Choi, sincerely Jinyoung Park,"

I couldn't help but let my jaw drop.

I thought back to my senior year at high school here in Seoul. JYP entertainment held an audition process for new trainees, I wasn't interest but was literally dragged in by my friend Jong Hye.

Once you stepped into the room, you had to audition. So I did, even though I kept a copy of my photography portfolio in my hands the whole time.

I originally was applying for their summer intern program to work in concept release, but it didn't go that way.

I found out a couple weeks later that I had been accepted into the training program, and JYP brought me up in front of the board, claiming that the entertainment would be foolish not to sign me. He said i was the full package, singing and dancing abilities, as well as a career as a high profile photographer.