The Truth

Marinette's pov
" No!" I feel tears running down my cheeks " Stop! You don't love me! You love Ladybug!"
" But Marienette, you are Ladybug. Which means I love you." he looks so confused.
" Your heart is Ladybug's not mine." I look him in the eye " The day you love me too is the day I will go out with you." the tears are streaming down my face.
" But Mari-"
I cut him off " No. I won't be with you until you prove your love."
And I run. Out off the school. I run home. Crying my eyes out.

Adrien's pov
I didn't understand. She is Ladybug. I look down. Dang it. I just made Marinette cry. I can already feel the death glares from almost every guy here.
" Dude. Adrien. What did you tell Mari? She just ran out of here crying."
" I don't even know Nino. It just starting to register."
I can't even look him in the face. Much less Alya's.
" Adrihoney! I heard that you just made that girl Marienette cry. Good for you! It's about time you notice you can do better than her."
" Come on Chloe. You know I don't even think if her like-" That's what she meant. I have to go Chole. See you tomorrow.
" God Adrien. You can be very late sometimes." Plagg says. " She told you directly and you still didn't get it." " Yeah yeah." I grumble. " Be quiet Plagg." I trudge off to my next class feeling like the biggest jerk in history.