Uncertainty

Third person p.o.v/

It wasn't exactly easy. Adrien kept quiet for a while. But he was growing.... impatient, I guess you could say. Every patrol Adrien had, all he could think about was her. Not romantically. He was in awe. Not surprised because he knew she was strong since the first day when she accused him of placing the gum on her chair. But he was amazed because she was so brave when she had a mask on. Not that she wasn't without the mask, but to him she always seemed shy and really nice. When the time came for an akuma he looked at her in a way that made your heart fill with fluff. Since Adrien knew that Marienette was Ladybug he tried to protect her. Sometimes he ended up hurt but he was always healed with Ladybug's charm. She never screamed at him not matter what he did. She was just as worried -or even more- for him as he was for her. Adrien snuck glances at her while they were in class, or going home, or when they passed each other going somewhere. He stopped by the bakery a lot more than usual. And little by little spent more time with Marienette. How? At first he asked to be her partner in projects. Of course being Marienette she was flustered, but she accepted. Once the time came around where he casually asked her if he could come over and play video games she would either nod her head or ask him when. Because she got used to him being around. She was still the clumsy and shy Marienette we know and love. Don't get me wrong. She was just more comfortable with his presence. Adrien kept this up for about a month or so. He was already head over heels for her. Not because she was Ladybug but because she is really fun to be around. Marienette gives off this really bright and friendly vibe. Now, obviously Adrien wanted to tell her he was Chat Noir. But he couldn't do that without telling her that he knew her identity.  And that just couldn't be done considering the fact that she wants to tell Chat when she is ready.

Marienette p.o.v/

"Bye Mari!" Adrien waves from the window of his car.                                                                           

"Bye Adrien!" I wave back. I watch as his car turns and disappears. I smile to myself, hugging my books to my chest as I walk home. Today was a good day. For some reason Chloe didn't bother me and neither did Sabrina. It was strange but I am not complaining. Adrien talked to me all throughout the day. We've even made plans to play video Ultimate Mecha Strike tomorrow after school. As I daydream about our future together a voice pops my bubble of happiness.

"Marienette?" A voice calls from behind me.

I turn to face the voice. I smile once I see the owner. " Nathaniel. Hey. What's up?"

"Well..." he looks up at me then down and the floor. "You know how the Masquerade is next friday?"

"Yeah. Why?" I tilt my head.

He looks at me in the eyes and asks "Will you go with me?"

What did you guys think? I kina sorta made it longer but not that long. Sorry guys. Also I have like 16 followers, That is, I have to admit, kinda scary. Any ways kill me for being MIA I don't blame you. Writers block sucks. Until next update. J out!