Accidental Glance

Chat's pov/

"Pound it!" We bumped fists as we always do after an akuma.     

"Later Chat." Ladybug salutes me.  She swings her yoyo and disappears into the buildings.

I should probably leave too. I don't want anyone to know who I am. I extend my  baton as far as I can and land in a random place. I look around unable to recognize the area. Then I hear a shuffle and the most terrifying words of all time.

"Tikki. Spots off. " A whoosh of air -or is it magic?- comes from the corner she's in. "Nice job, Tikki." A high pitched giggle sounds and it says in the same voice

You too Marienette."

I gasp. Marienette. She's my lady. She's Ladybug. So many thoughts swarm my head and I back away. Big mistake, because I stepped on something and it made the loudest noise possible.

"Hello?" Marienette's  voice called out through the ally. Fear over took my body and I jumped up onto the roof and ran out of there. On all fours going as fast as Plagg would allow me I ran back home. I jumped through the window and Plagg gave out just as I landed on the floor.

"Plagg!" I say excited. "Marienette! It was her all along! Marienette is Ladybug!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Kid, good for you. Now can you give me some cheese? I'm exhausted."

Sorry if it seems messed up on your phone or from where ever you're reading this. I'm actually doing this on my laptop. Hope you like it. Friendly note that I am making this up at i go. I'll try to make longer chapters. Okay I'll stop talking. Byyeeee