7) Aftermath

Diana

"So let me get this straight, this little sack of vodka for breakfast- "

I said gesturing to my smallest nephew as we all sat around the kitchen table.

"Thought it would be a good idea to reveal the biggest secret that could kill us all to his mate, that so unfortunately happens to be Alpha heir to the Blue Rain pack putting himself at risk, without consulting with his family, who's lives are also at risk of torture and death, for some god forsaken reason?"

I said not believing this.

"And because so, we have to threaten him so he won't tell even though it is easier if we kill him now."

I said making Taine scream at me in disagreement.

"Yeah pretty much."

Zeno said shrugging at me while leaning back.

"Then does this mean I can tell Jose now?"

I brought up looking to my big brothers, Mace and Sergei, with pleading eyes.

"I've been dating him forever and he already told me. It's not fair to him, we're mates and mates are supposed to tell each other everything, and I at least waited to ask you guys unlike my little sack of vodka right here pretending none of this was his fault!"

Turning to Taine all eyes were on him and Xavier as they held hands trying to stay out of this mess even if it was they who started it. Turning back to Mace and Sergei I waited for an answer.

"If it has to come down to leaving him I will for the sake of our family, but I promise you that he isn't like that. You guys have known him his whole life. Please just let me tell my mate."

I begged, giving me a small smile Sergei nodded before turning to Mace making him nod too. Freaking out I jumped out of my seat and screamed before pulling my fist down in victory.

"Xavier."

Mace said with authority making all eyes go to him.

"It's time for you to leave but remember if I ever find out you told anyone, me and Valery will single handedly kill your whole pack."

He said smiling at him.

"Understood?"

He asked.

"Yes sir."

Nervously standing up he bowed in respect and left without saying bye to Taine in fear we would kill him. Which I highly doubt it wouldn't have happened.

"Xavier!"

Sergei called for him before the door closed.

"I want you here tomorrow at 8:58 a.m. ASAP. Any later and I will consider you a threat and kill you. I want you to prove to me that you really do love my son."

And with that Sergei sent him a smile and waved him to leave making him bow again and send a smile back, just before he shut the door. Standing up Taine just got up and walked away from us.

"I'm going to bed."

He whispered before sniffling and running up stairs. Getting up from my chair I called for him but was told to sit down by Sergei.

"Yeager, Anthony, Zeno? "

Mace said getting their attention from their conversation.

"Can you guys leave us alone for a bit? "

Nodding all 3 of them stood up, pushing in their chairs and walked to the other side of the house, the living room, putting on games.

"Look for now we have to assume he won't tell anyone if he really cares about his pack. He knows how powerful we are and doesn't want to take the risk."

Mace said.

"And if we have to, in some strange turn of events, fight, we have Arthur to call."

Sergei said. Arthur is the one that helped Mace and Sergei find a home and keep us all hidden. The first time I remember meeting him was when I was 4 and he came to check up on us. Since then he's been like another brother to me and I love him for that.

"Then what are we going to do on the meantime?"

Looking at each other Mace rubbed the bridge between his eyes and sighed.

"Keep and close eye on him and pray."

Sitting back we all let out a deep breath when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!"

Zeno yelled. Getting up I walked to the door to greet Jose because this was the time he would usually arrive, but instead was greeted by a huge man drenched in water from the rain. He had jet black hair that was rather long on the top and short on the sides, very well built, very tall and wearing a short sleeved, black, tight shirt from the rain with dark blue jeans and white shoes.

(Man at the door, different clothes)

"Who the hell are you!?!"

I yelled at the man while Zeno stood there in aw.

"Mate."

He said in a deep lustful voice looking straight into Zeno's eyes.

"mate."

Zeno replied back. Looking at him in shock I turned around to see my brothers and nephews looking at this huge man.

"Holy crap this guys huge!!"

Jose said peaking his head besides the guy pointing at him.