11) Truth

Mace

"What do you want. "

I asked as they stood up. Looking to Sergei we ordered Yeager and Xavier to take Nico upstairs and to stay in his room until said other wise.

"We simply wish to meet our son's mate's parent and aunt, there is no harm Luna."

Closing the door and leading them into the kitchen Sergei and I sat together on one side as they sat across.

"Names. "

I ordered looking to the first 2 women.

"I am Keres Callas, Alpha of Polemistés tou Theoú and this is my mate Eva Callas, my Luna. We are Nico's parents."

The very tall, 6'2", brunette answered with her green eyes and gesturing to her mate who was my height at 5'5", with jet black hair and brown eyes.

"And we are Xavier's parents, this is my mate Aileen Ayala and I am Snow Ayala. Alpha and Luna to the Blue Rain pack. "

Snow was a 6'0" woman with long white hair tied up and blue eyes, her mate was 5'4" with dark silver hair and hazel eyes.

"Who are you and how do you know who we are."

I said after they had said who they were, letting my eyes flash gold and making them submit in respect.

"It wasn't hard to figure out who you are Luna, the trouble was trying to talk to you. We want to serve and guide you."

Was Eva's reply as she held her mates hand.

"What makes you think we want that."

Sergei asked. Looking at each other the 2 Alpha females spoke, Keres and Snow.

"Word has been going around about our Luna being alive after a rumor of one of the King Alpha's sensing his mate after 18 years of death. "

Keres answered.

"And the same goes for our other King Alpha, he felt your presence after finding you perished with your 3 sons 17 years before. "

Snow finished looking at Sergei.

"Yakov isn't that stupid, he would have known that it wasn't us."

Sergei growled.

"With all due respect Lunas we just want to protect you from harms way. Have any of you shifted while in hiding?"

Aileen said butting in. Looking at the 2 sets of mates I felt my heart sank then jumped.

"What does shifting have to do with anything!"

I yelled trying to cover the fact that Anthony had told me he almost lost control with his wolf. He doesn't know he is an alpha meaning he doesn't know how to control him yet.

"Well if one of you shifts nothing happens but if one of you almost loses control of your wolf, and since being such powerful wolves as you all are, your mates will feel the bond in the family connection."