Continue

I jumped on my bed as soon as I got back and hug my pillow tightly.  Rachel wouldn't stop smiling at me.  A girl came to our door and asked if Rachel could help her with something, so she when. I finally got to my senses and stood up. Rachel walk in the door and shut it.  We walk up to each other and she grab my side, pushing my closer to her and we kissed. I wanted a longer kiss, so I grip her shirt and we started to make out. Her tongue tasted so good and it was so soft. We were interrupted by an announcement. When we stopped there was a trail of spit, lip to lip. We giggled and looked away listening to the announcement.  The announcement stated, "Tomorrow classes start.  So tonight get your rest, you will need all your energy for tomorrow class".  I look at Rachel, "Hey can I see your necklace". She turn around and gave me the box.  It was so beautiful, the color green and a very light blue were swirling around together and a metal flower on the top of it. Moving quickly, I grab mine and stared at them. It didn't make any sense, I understand they tell your rate in what class you should be in. But it should be one color only, not two. Is she strong also or has two powers. It shouldn't even matter anyways, it not like I'm against her.

It only 1:49 and I'm already tired.  "Ugh I'm beat, I'm going to take a nap",  I said while stretching.  I hoped in bed and started to curl up in a ball having the blankets wrap around me.  While yawning , I slowly fell asleep. I insanity wake up, Rachel was hugging me so tightly. I turn around, "Hey Rachel can you loosen just a tad", I asked almost begging.  She loosen up and I kiss her forehead, watching her fall asleep.  She looked so peaceful sleep. I sat up and laid her head on my lap. Rachel moved around so much, I wonder what she was dreaming. Does have dreams like me, Hehe maybe. I smirked rubbing her head. A hour later Rachel woke up. "Hey sexy you finally woke up", I giggled. She rush to my face and kissed me.  Rachel when on top of me and I grab her sides. My hands slides down and I squeeze her butt. We kiss one last time and didn't want to move.