Surprise Surprise

I sat there on my bed for awhile, then I quickly thought I should leave before she awakes. I grab my clothes and race to get dress. I didn't even care what I was wearing, I just put some clothes on. I went to the back of the school, which is actually the school lot. I sat there to clear my mind for awhile. I look down to see what I was wearing, I was wearing a red tight T-shirt, with long black skinny jeans, and my black hoodie that had my zodiac sign on the back, btw I'm a Gemini. I started to get a little hungry, but at any moment Rachel can be there. What life without risk so I went. On the way walking to the cafe random people kept asking me how I did so good on the test. I just ignored them and went on my way. Walking to the cafe, I checked my phone and I had over twenty miss calls from Rachel. I still choose to not even answer them. I finally got to the cafe and looked around, no one was there well not anyone I knew. I sat down at Breakfast For You and started to try to relax.  When I finished ordering, I sat there looking down at the table. Out of nowhere Rachel said, "Hey Beastly, where have you been all morning. I been calling you". I quickly move back and my eyes were wide open. Why wasn't I paying any attention. "Oh hey, what up".  Rachel laughed. "Why are you laughing Rachel", I stared at her weirdly. "Oh cause when I came here you looked frightened",  Rachel laugh some more. I looked down and took a deep breath. My food came over and Rachel took some of my bacon and sat down. Rachel said with a mouth full of bacon, "What wrong". " I rather not talk about it, well I should tell you but I shouldn't at the same time", I quickly looked down. With sympathy in Rachel eyes she replied, "You can tell me anything, I wouldn't mind". I couldn't hold back with those eyes, they were so dreamy, " I-I-I like y-ou".  " Well we are friends so I like you too", she laugh some more. I look up at her with tears running down my face, " No, I meant I love you Rachel". She when silent with surprise, she couldn't say one word. Wiping the tears from my eyes I mumbled, " Shit I messed everything up". " Rachel... uhh I also had this dre...", Rachel  kissed me without letting me finish my sentence.  My eyes pop wide open. " Sorry about that it just I'm in love with you too", Rachel blushed looking down biting her bottom lip.  My thought started running  wild, I felt so happy. I tell her my dream later, I can't really talk right now. I finished my breakfast with Rachel and we both got up and went to our dorm.