That Dream *smut*

We got up and started to leave the restaurant. When we back to our dorm and Rachel started, " Hey I'm going to take a shower so I would be back you should get change".
" Alright, you go ahead", I said without looking up from the ground.

I started to change into something so I choose some pjs because it was a long day and I should go to bed. I when to my bags to find some pjs and the first one I found was my white bunny printed pink pjs so I just put them on, no need to picky. While putting my pjs on Rachel walk in with just a towel on. I rush to put my shirt on, I didn't want her to see me half naked. I turn around, her towel was off and I stare at her like a dummy. The room was turning hot quickly. I said, " Is it hot in here I think I should turn the heat down".
She laugh, " No it not, but you can turn it down if you want". She put on her black bra and patties, but it was like the whole world slow down on me watching her. I took a deep breath and turn around, I couldn't watch anymore she was just so sexy. I walk to my bed and sat on it, then put my head in my pillow. I lift my head back up and she was dress, I wish I kept looking at her for a longer period of time.  I need to calm down, but I can't it just nailed in my head. I turn over on my side and look at the wall. She thought I was sleep so she turn off the lights and when to bed herself. I slowly close my eyes and when to bed and started to dream.

I woke up quickly and started to hug my pillow. I was breathing heavy and it was all because of my dream. I should tell you my dream so here it is. Rachel had a bad dream so she hop in my bed and started to cuddle up with me. I turn around in alarm, I was shock that she was in my bed.  She look up at me in fear, I noticed it in her eyes. I hug her and told her, " You'll be fine, nothing going to happen". She squeezed tightly and I felt her body on me, it felt so good. I let a tiny moan out, I looked down to see if she heard me. She most likely didn't hear me. I started to rub her back and her head, having my fingers go through her hair. She started to sob in my arm, I didn't know what to do, so I just hug her tighter. Her last tear come down my arm slowly and it tickle me. All I felt was her breathing on me and then my eyes pop wide open. She had one of her finger going down my spine multiple times. I grip her sides tightly, and she look at me. I gave out a fake smile and she giggle. What was she doing?  I close my eyes for a second, she blew on my collar bone and kiss my neck. I shivered, it felt so good, I loosen up enjoying her soft lips on me. She started to unbutton my shirt slowly while biting her lip, that was a big turn on i-it was so sexy. She got to the last button and when to my waist and kiss up my stomach and I felt her tongue in every kiss she did. She got to my red bra and bit the center part of it. I sat up, she took my bra off and push me against the bed again. She lick around my boob, then kiss it. I grab her and flip her over, then I bit her neck. Rachel moaned and said, " Beastly give me more". I took a deep breath and kiss her. She put her tongue in my mouth and when she took it out she bit my lip. I open my leg and sat on her, she saw I was weak so she flip me back over and took my pants off.  Rachel started to kiss both my thighs back and forth going up closer to my patties. She got to my patties and bit them off. I close my eyes, but she open them. Rachel gave me a smirk, took her finger and put it up me. I jump up and moaned loudly. She came closer to me and lick the center of my collar bone. Rachel push her finger up me more, hitting that spot. I grip the bed sheets, starting to breath heavily. Rachel giggle and started, " You like that don't you Beastly", as she push up more. I moan loudly, screaming " YES YES MORE".
She smirk, " Well you'll have to work for it". Rachel took her finger out and got up to undress herself. I bit my lip just staring at her body. I got and push up against her aggressively to her bed. I bit her side and had my tongue come out. Then I lick to her private and instead of my finger I use my tongue to pressure her. She grab my hair, moaning my name. I took my hands and squeezed her boobs, I had her moan louder. I took my tongue out and sexaul said, " You're too easy to dominate". This is where I left off in my dream. Why did I dream that? Would she ever?