First Day

I wake up looking at the time. It's 6:46, I go to sit up to get ready for school but Rachel sound asleep holding on to me. I try shaking her awake but she in such a deep sleep.  I kiss her soft lips, she shoot up pushing back. She was blushing so badly, oh I love it when she bites her lips. "Rachel we need to get ready, school starting soon". She nods and goes to her closet.  I start look for some underwear in my drawers before I take my shower. I just grab the first match I see, eh at least they are red and black.  "Babe I'm going to take shower I'll be right back".  Rushing toward to me Rachel whisper in my ear, "Don't take long", then she rubs her finger  on me making me moan a little. 

I get to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I turn on my music, rock like always. The heat of the water feels too nice at this point. Like I'm super sensitive. Well I better rush I don't have much time to get ready today. I take about 7 mitnutes then I get out to brush my teeth.  I wrap myself in my towel and start to go back to my dorm.  I open the door and Rachel is in her uniform. I eyes pop... she sooo beauitful,  her purple tie made her green eyes stand out. Oh and how her white button up shirt is so tight  I can't help it but stare, and her blue short loose skirt is just breath taking. I think I'm blushing. Her head turns side way smiling, "Our uniform just came in", she looks away, "Can you help me with my hair".   I giggle, "Sure thing... just let me get dress first".  She nods and smiles then turns to the mirror. I put on my underwear and open the box for my uniform.  I realize every group has different jackets and ties Rachels is green and purple and mines is red and black.  "Ok Rachel come here, I'm ready to go your hair, what you what me to do with your long hair". She winks, "Anything you want".  I start to play with her hair and start to make small braids going to the center to her head and they make a ponytail.  " Ok done, look at me", she turns around , "It's beautiful", i kiss her cheek. She rushes to the mirror and smiles, "THANK YOU"!!! I nodded and just put my life less black hair in a high ponytail. "Oh don't forget your necklace so class... do you know where mine is", Rachel asked me. I smiled and point at both of ours and mysteriously both of them shot toward me and when on my wrist. We stare in suprise and just look . "H- How did that... happen" I blurt, "Here y-your necklace". We put our necklace on and kiss rushing out the door before we become late for class. 

I get there right before the bell rings... thank god. I take my seat and my teacher starts, "Welcome on your first day at Under Hill High, my name is Dr. Wise".  Dr. Wise is pretty short probably around 4'6 and look super young like 26 years old. "There four different groups in this school and it is by how well you do on the test... you guys are in the highest class, if you haven't notice yet every class has their own color".  Well that explains why me and Rachel are have different color, I hope she not n the lowest class.  "We have in every class this huge paper which tell everyone the colors, the name, and the rank of each class".  She points at the back of the class. 

Mysterious Power: Red and black

Strong Hold: Purple and green 

Lovely Twist: Pink and white 

Lesser Potion: Orange and yellow

Yes, Rachel not in the low class. "We are a school of powers, today we detected some power use from someone in this class. No one suppose to have thier power unless it in there history. Which no one family been here before. Beastly Marie Pathway explain yourself". I shiver on the word explain and the way she says my full name. I take a gulp, " I-I-I don't know ma'am I never knew that powers exist... to be honest". Now all eyes are on me. I look around feeling embarrassed, all I can do is look down. "So your telling me it just popped up, hmm I wonder if your test has to do  anything you were the highest in the school, but I'm not done with you".  I look back from the test. I eyes popped opened.. I-I had powers in the test. The thoughts of the test started to fly through my mind. No wonder I could push away the huge knight, or even turn invisible, or heal people....I have powers. The bell rings, "See you guys tomorrow where we explain the powers, by the way there only three. But each have more to it".  I  already know all three, is this a good thing or not. I get up and search for Rachel. 

"RACHEL", I scream as  soon as I see her. Her face was so pale, she looked worried. "I already heard... Beastly how much trouble are you in". I look down, "I don't know".  She lighten up, "Come on let go get some food and cheer up". I smile and nod. We go to the same place with went after the test and order the same thing. Rachel know how to cheer me up. It so hard not to like her, she got me under her trap. I love her so much.