lalalala

I got home from the next monday and it was time to pack for going to Gerard's parent' house for Thanksgiving. I went to my room and got my suitcase out from under my bed. I basicly stuffed half my closet and stuffed it into my bag. When I was done with that i went to Bandit's room,and as i promised i helped her pack. Lynz bought her a Thanksgivings dress the other day so we pack that and her clothes and then i helped her pack her carry on bag for thr plane. I put her Ipod in it and her notebook and crayons and then we went down stairs and got her some snacks from the kitchen. I still can't believe that we leave tomorrow for California. IT,S A SIX HOUR FLIGHT. I am not the least bit excited.

THE NEXT MORNING

Well we are leaving in ten minutes and right now it's 7 in the morning. I am helping Gerard pack everything into the car the i have to go get Bandit from her bed and put her in the car. I finished with Gee and went to Bandit's room. She was still asleep in her PJS. I picked her up and put her in her boost seat in the car. We drove to the airport and checked in our bags. We then went and found Mikey And his wife. We found them and then waited and waited for our flight. They delayed it for an hour but finally we got on our plane. Bandit and i got seats together and Mikey and his wife got seats together as did Gerard and Lyn-z. The only good thing about the flight was sleeping. That is about it. We finally landed and got off the plane. I have met Gerard's parents like just a few times but enough to reconize them at the airport. We all hugged and then we went to our hotel. It was big and pretty fancy. Sam e seating arangements went for hotel rooms as they did on the plane. Once we were rested and settled the girls went shopping and the guys went were ever guys go. We went to the mall and got our hair done and our nails done then we went to some random stores and got a big crap load of stuff.

ALRIGHT GUYS I HAVE TO END IT HERE UNFORTUNATELY SORRY. ATLEAST I UPDATED.THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THANKSGIVING THOUGHT.

LOVE YOU